All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Curran would probably be on the field for a shootout so heā€™d hit one.

De Burca would hit one too.

Whenā€™s that final on? Against Dublin isnā€™t it? I hope ye give them a good beating.

Gillane, Byrnes, Reidy anyway, Tom & DOD if still on the field.

Has Casey taken penalties much? Itā€™s not as easy as it looks so I like to have people who do take them. I know he & and the likes of Hannon have taken frees in the past but penalties are a different story.

A late change on the Limerick team. Number 31ā€¦ Shane Dowlingā€¦

2 Likes

Limerick will really, really miss The Dow in a shootout.

It evens itself out with the Limerick umpire tbf.

Fergal is a very straight fella, heā€™ll ref by the rulebook.

If the players act the maggot & give him reason to make tough calls he will.

Nice the Officiating teams get lodge tonight & tomorrow night too. They deserve it.

1 Like

Far from it, he was predicting Limerick AI win in 2018 as early as late January that year.

Nicky is a good guy

Agree.

My belief is that Waterford need another 20% improvement to beat LK hurling within themselves.
If LK find an extra 10% Iā€™d fancy them by close on 10pts.

Just hope itā€™s a good game which isnā€™t overly one sided.

Even with the dirt on it, that reg is visible on the Astra pal.

Iā€™d say the neighbours are loving the Limerick bunting :joy:

1 Like

He also predicted Cian Lynch for POTY in 2018 before a ball was picked. Nicky knows his stuff.

Couldnā€™t give a flying fuck kid. That astra has been to all 4 corners of the country.

1 Like

Ifā€¦a big ifā€¦ Limerick can find 10% theyā€™ll win handy. It just doesnā€™t seem to be there this year. Iā€™m not sure is it a more conservative approach with English and Casey out, or a disruption with players moved around. But they havenā€™t played anywhere near their potentialā€¦ Individual Players have given us bursts and taken over games in 10 minute spellsā€¦ Which is a great feat to have, but if they come out with traditional Limerick intensity for even 60 minutes theyā€™d destroy any team at the minuteā€¦ Whatever happen, Iā€™ll genuinely be happy for Waterford if they win- after 10 mins of sulking. Tho next year with a packed house might be more befitting to end the famine.

The Examiner having a cut off the tactics board

The following pundits have gone for Waterford: Ollie Canning, John McIntyre, Brendan Cummins, Darren Gleeson, Nicky English, Paddy Stapleton, DJ Carey, Diarmuid Oā€™Sullivan, Sean Moran and Damien Fitzhenry.

A cacophony of cunts

1 Like

And Landers, Cheddar and cute Ken Hogan. Dalo and Brian Carroll remain faithful though.

Nickyā€™s nephew involved with Ballygunner also. Nickyā€™s sister is out that way

All from counties that have been dished out beatings in one competition or another in the last couple of years

Neverthelessā€¦ I think itā€™s a 50/50 gameā€¦ There will be fuck all in it.

We havenā€™t given wexford the skippity paps in a while