All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Can you do a same game multi on paddy powers for a few players to score over / under points. Was going to do a few but all coming as singles

I would have thought that in the last twenty years Waterford would always expect to beat Limerick.

Let him up, Elvis. Let him up.

2 Likes

Do we think thereā€™ll be a full house in Croke park next year for the all Ireland final?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Flag is up, jersey on, breakfast ate, prayers to John Kiely said, 5km ran at 7am and my nerves are going 90. 3rd AIF for Limerick in my living memory. Cant wait and hopefully Deccie will have Liam in his hands tonight.

To the Waterford posters best of luck to your lads. Any other team in the final I would be shouting for you.

Luimneach AbĆŗ

1 Like

I have a lovely little tradition of going for a walk around Dublin city the morning of the hurling final.

It was pretty miserable this morning in the pissing rain and no jerseys around. Youā€™d wouldnā€™t know thereā€™s a game on.

But now Iā€™ve just passed the Limerick team bus. Looks like theyā€™ve come from Heuston.

Best of luck to Waterford today.

10 Likes

You were going well for a like before the last sentence, you bollox

2 Likes

All ready to rock & roll. #gofergal

2 Likes

You forgot to mention the breakfast in Hueston station

I hope Waterford win today. Apart from Limerickā€™s horrible mullocking rugby style it would send a good message that a county who up to recently played with one forward inside the 45 can win all Ireland by being a bit more ambitious tactically. It would be good for the game

1 Like

Ger doing the Christy Ring.

Marty confirmed for the main event?

Iā€™ve had word from the Waterford campā€¦ ā€˜it doesnā€™t even feel like a finalā€™ thatā€™s how relaxed they areā€¦ I suppose you can flip that the other way and say this is a final, they should be rightly up for it.

Itā€™s very sunny around Croker now.

Marty did the Camogie I think.

Darragh Maloney maybe?

Marty is doing the final.

Ah Jaysus. Iā€™ll mute until heā€™s finished listing all the places whoā€™ll be tuned into the match.

Unless heā€™s doing the radio commentary but he was reporting from outside Croker confirming heā€™s on duty anyway.

From Kilmallock to Kuwait. From Ballygunner to Burkino Faso.

1 Like

Do sky have it also?

Whoā€™ll be beside Marty? Isnā€™t it usually Duignan?