All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Sky mix have it

I might go with that if itā€™s Marty

1 Like

Heā€™ll have a fucking soliloquy written for the throw in the cunt.

Iā€™m watching it on Sky.

I think thereā€™s a good chance that Marty will cry to be honest. Sky will be the option in this house.

If Waterford can match Limericks ahem, physicality, then they will win. They are the better all round team

The parade is going to be a huge miss as well. I love the roar from the crowd as the players break from behind the band on all Ireland day.

1 Like

Marty invoking Delores approaching the final whistle 2 years ago was one of the cringest and inappropriate pieces of commentary youā€™ll ever hear. Am pretty sure MicheĆ”l O Hehir wouldnā€™t have invoked Phil Lynott if Dublin had been in final that year.

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t feel like a proper All Ireland Final Sunday without some bunch of Galway young lads winning the minor and then going on to never being heard of ever again

10 Likes

Well theyā€™re better than Galway anyway

Why would you bother?

2 Likes

Something to pass the time

I reckon Aussie will go off one way or the other today.
If its the right way then Waterford will win

Well youā€™ll have 2 hours non stop of it so fill your boots.

1 Like

The man is an enigma. Iā€™d say he doesnā€™t know himself yet what way hes feeling

Go and walk your dog you miserable shite.

Liam Cahill taking his charges to the Louis Fitzgerald for the pre match meal.

You love to see it.

He has been threatening all year to put in a performance for the ages. If heā€™s at peace with the Hurling Gods today could be the day

[quote=ā€œLazarus, post:1278, topic:33050, full:trueā€]
He has been threatening all year to put in a performance for the ages. If heā€™s at peace with the Hurling Gods today could be the day

That post will either catapult you into tfk greatness or on the other hand it may well be your Kay Burley moment

#IstandwithAussie

1 Like

Youā€™re either

#verybraveorverystupid