All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

Oh deary me speaking of fellas holding in an explosion for weeksā€¦thatā€™s some splatter across the screen kidā€¦welcome back you uucoam

Psā€¦only one of my kids deserted their place of birthā€¦the remainer will be rewarded with a trip to the final whilst my @thelimericks can wallow at home

1 Like

Cuckold

https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/1813597026736836797?s=46

Flanagan calling out the Limerick fans.

Did he? Must have missed it as only heard him compliment cork fans. Can you quote this calling out he did for me?

Their bellies are full

1 Like

Could have really done with another week in the calendar to allow this fixture the space it needs to breathe.

Obviously Iā€™m mostly rooting for Johnny Murphy on the day and hoping he can engineer some sort of con-troversy that means nobody wins (if anyone has it in his locker, he does) but if pushed Iā€™ll be siding with Clare, mainly because I think Cork will win one anyways in the coming years regardless. Wouldnā€™t say the same for Clare.

6 Likes

Iā€™m very jealous of the cork and Clare fans anyway. The build up is invariably superb fun.

What are you jealous about. Limerickā€™s wildest dreams have been realised over the last six years. Sit back and enjoy it.

4 Likes

That they are in the final and we arenā€™t.

Simpleton :joy:

2 Likes

Jayses kid. Youā€™re a betting man. Had you gone into the bookies in January 2018, what odds would you have gotten on limerick winning 6 munsters on the trot, 5 all Ireland and 4 in a row?

1 Like

Cuckold

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what your point is tbh.

I just want to be in the final next Sunday.

1 Like

The point is you wouldnā€™t have done it. It was nothing but a dream. Itā€™s happened now. Relax and let someone else have their day

1 Like

To quote Bruce Springsteen:

Poor man wanna be rich
Rich man wanna be king
And a king ainā€™t satisfied until heā€™s won all the All Irelands, forever.

1 Like

ā€¦.

Simpleton Mikeā€¦. Edit eh

Another joint had tonight harry . :grinning::grinning::grinning::face_holding_back_tears::grinning:

Looking forward to the game on sunday. Fierce excitement down here in fairness flags and bunting everywhere. Good craic in work. Mondays going to be fair quite

Nasty stuff here last night, drink was taken.