All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

It was never a debate.

4 Likes

:+1::+1:

I genuinely believed us Limerick cunts not being in the final would allow some lads to breathe, ease the hurt and get over the seethe

Ah well, its the hope that kills you

1 Like

Jesus mate, its not worth dying over.

Thats for sure

I suppose if Cian ever gets around to scoring a goal in an All Ireland final the debate could be re-opened

2 Likes

Or carries the Well to an All-Ireland club final appearance.

The lads from the Sunny South Eastern counties are giddy, its great to see

Youā€™re fierce touchy, whats the matter?

Cian is the type to always look for a team mate. The ultimate team playerā€¦ He leaves the headlines to others.

Touchy, Im delighted lads are finding happiness. Are you okay? The touchiness radar isnt working

Can the Limerickā€™s go pat each other on the backs elsewhere?

Can people stop brining up Limerick?

4 Likes

Iā€™m the finest, you seem agitated though for some reason.

Heā€™s not even the best player from Patrickswell

1 Like

ROF certainly got a tug. Conlon nearly took Barrettā€™s head off. Leen pulled on ROFs jerseyā€¦ Hoggie got shoved through the back for another. Fitzgibbon chopped another time

Thatā€™s the difference between winning and losing. The misty eyed stuff here is laughable. You need to be a tad cynical and play on the edge to win. Every great team does it.

1 Like

Why he isnt could be part of the issue.

He is a great man to throw an owl :owl: hand pass in fairness to him.

2 Likes

Heā€™s not even the best player in his family.

The tug on ROF was mild in comparison to the rest of the stuff.

Conlon also cleaned a fella out over on the side line going for a ball in the first half. Looked like he took the legs out from under him,
Maybe thatā€™s the fitzgibbon one you are on about?

With regards to the Kelly goal, I think there was nearly too many cork players there. That they thought they had enough bodies back to deal with it.
If there was only one man back there Iā€™d say he would have went in to stop Kelly at all costs.

100% you need to be cynical to win. Surprised Cork are not more street wise back there.

1 Like