All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

Sorry mate I knew you would resort if all else failed, levels to the game and all of that.

The aul reverse ballhop was it?

If it was Snooker id be Ronnie to YOUR Ding, always 5 shots ahead.

Youā€™re doing a bit of hopping there still Iā€™d say.

The Cork boys are in flying form in fairness

https://twitter.com/Stabler6times/status/1815375216165486806?t=BPyLT8rtxU_fblhutauneQ&s=19

This is a way of life for voyeur donā€™t forget that.

Iā€™ll never get that Cork accent.

Limerick are already preparing for 2025

Itā€™s just as powerful as Jp and Kiely hugging last year

I doubt Lohan will be going on too many holidays on what heā€™d get out of Daly!

1 Like

Tis a team sport no point in carrying fellas to achieve an individual record at the cost of a team.

I see the Hog was qouted that he was told as a young lad nice guys dont win. Hes right and has the celtic cross to prove it.

1 Like

And you have to deliver when it matters. Thereā€™s no medals handed out for punching fellas in the balls in a round robin game.

4 Likes

Aaronā€™s specially sourced AG Sports robes will go down a treat in the Vatican.

1 Like

The boy racer wonā€™t like that

For all the ā€œCork backs are too softā€ I think people are missing an important point; a lot of the Cork backs arenā€™t very quick and have a hard time keeping up with quick, crafty hurlers.

1 Like

Would get in the way when Pa Collins hits one of his rage-inducing short puck-outs.

Being all time top scorer has a great medal too

I am not saying they are soft at all. Maybe a little too honest.

I have mentioned the Kelly point where he flicked it over the Cork players head and took it on the run and pointed it. Again several cork players around and maybe he should have been levelled.

I appreciate this is all happening at lighting speed .