All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

That was a great read. He writes very well. ‘Negativity is a disease’, I love that.

2 Likes

Its definitely ghost written by Christy O’Connor or someone.

Seamus Kennedy was on about shut eye too back in 2019 in the equivalent piece.

I like these articles though.

2 Likes

You don’t win all irelands without lads like that. Pure honesty of effort and unselfesh to the team goal.

3 Likes

Of course you did

1 Like

I always puck for 20 minutes against the wall with the earphones on the day before a game. I always stay going until I know my touch is 100 percent. When I felt it was, I just sat down out the back and stared across towards the Cliffs of Moher, visualising what I wanted to do the following day.

Kev will be seething at this

23 Likes

If it was Christy it would be full of boring stats

2 Likes

You think I’d watch a non Limerick game again? FFS sake.

Very good read. Comes across as a good lad

A great read. Hardy bastard.

1 Like

Delighted to give that the tenth for a multitude of reasons

Ó Donnell definitely overcarried before passing to mccarthy. Ran a few steps, dodged past someone and took another 3 at least.
Hard to know if he gave a legitimate handpass either as he was passing at a right angle to the way his body was facing.

Who are all these great ‘’ rubby league ‘’ players? Surely you should be telling the Irish coaching staff about these hidden gems they’re missing out on.
Tipp might even finish 4th in munster next year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lehane, Power, Saunderson.

Apart from the goaliie they said, but still.

1 Like

That was flung

Is Fowler McInerney the only man who won all Ireland medals with two counties ?

I wonder is fowler related to David or Cathal.

It’s gas back in the day fellas seemed to transfer clubs and counties a lot more regularly and with no back lash compared to today.

It was a bit more of an ordeal back then to come up and down the road for club matches

4 Likes

There seems to be a few internal transfers too.

Ahane I believe could fellas jobs on the river back then.

Garrett Howard of Croom won All-Irelands with Limerick and Dublin and also hurled with Tipperary.

3 Likes

There are multiple winners of AI medals with two counties
In Galway, Jackie Flavin & Bobby Beggs.

1 Like