All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

AT made the blooper against Galway – but recovered well and made a brilliant save.

AT will be extremely good – and the best goalkeeper in Ireland in time.

Has a chance, has developed into a very big man and played well in the league. Quilligan had a strong finish to the season but has been hanging onto the jersey for a while now I don’t see Lohan being overly loyal to him if he feels he has a better prospect.

1 Like

Yes. A Seamus Callanan special.

Good luck to EQ, any road. I believe he is a savage nice individual.

1 Like

Lads dismissing @Malarkey here for proposing Murphy over Quaid are far too parochial. Scruff kept KK in it v Clare. There is little between the 4 semi finalist keepers this year but Scruff made few mistakes. Quilligan had his best game in the AI final. Collins in the semi.

Id have said Quaid and Murphy miles ahead over the past 2 years. The gap has closed now. Collins will probably win the AS for the save v Limerick but Id have Quaid / Murphy as generally more rounded. Murphy is key to KK staying afloat at present imho.

3 Likes

That’s a very specific amount of people to be questioning his puck outs

3 Likes

I think Murphy should get it. Completely political but he deserves it

That’s Tommy Walsh in fairness.

Yerrah sure he was a busted flush by the time he hit his 30s.

Ahh you’re just stirring the pot with that statement. All-Stars on the full back, half back, midfield and half forward line. Come on now, you’re better than that.

Now that big mick has reeled lock im going to do a 180 and say I fully agree with article.

1 Like

Joe canning at 6

All Stars :smiley:

Is there a free bar at the all stars?

No. A bit of wine on the table. My mate told me

1 Like

I am deeply in your debt btw. Thanks so much. It was a brilliant spot.

1 Like

Hoggie boi is calling for VAAR (in landers voice)

https://twitter.com/ExaminerSport/status/1824407149042339988?t=XsQaOE7HA1znEZrOtZSJng&s=19

1 Like