All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

:joy::joy::joy:

This thread has turned platinum.
Thanks so much @binkybarnes , and I meant it about the tickets btw.

1 Like

If it was 2013 then thereā€™s a chance i was at the session they were at the night beforeā€¦ we spent that night in the Neale at a monster christening of the family that run that local pub. Every patron that ever had a pint there turned up. Every one of them cock sure Mayo were foing to batter Dublin too.

1 Like

A distinct possibility i would say.

Thats actually savage value considering itā€™d cost twice that in petrol and tolls

3 Likes

If you ask me, if cork drop hoggie amd play hayes and connelly as 2 up top the game will be over by HT, cork will bang in goals no bother.

Cant see cork dropping hoggie boi and i think clare will win by 2. SOD masterclass againw

Ainā€™t no way heā€™s not starting Hoggie. Theyā€™d call a strike down there

They have been on strike since 2005.

Sure its their first final sonce 2013 too. I have been told multiple times with confidence

Cork and England. Writes itself really. Imagine watching your teams lose 2 finals in a week

https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-news/cork-woman-wants-bring-england-29542105?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0p0FsPl2aDmVJIVP1BMcz7aO29gQlLWxA5cqcK21ViZ405evRUScBxjng_aem_uWOXVoNhZdxX-1q6rtvcuQ#Echobox=1721045705

1 Like

Thread is very quiet. How is the vibe back home?

If it wasnā€™t for sour grapes from @thelimericks weā€™d hardly need a thread at all :man_shrugging:

1 Like

A lot of cork folk I talk to think they already have it won. They just have to turn up on the day and collect the trophy.

@turfcutter has them all in the private members group.

1 Like

I think Cork will invite the England team as guests of honour - https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-news/cork-woman-wants-bring-england-29542105

2 Likes

Is Toutless the best online place to check for Tickets?

Cork mad girlfriend half pinning it on me to get her tickets (for some reason)

How many matches was she at this year

2 Likes

@RunningBelowXg is Conor Gallagher

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/conor-gallaghers-irish-girlfriend-wants-33250748

3 Likes

Leen / hogan v hayes / Connolly

Conlon v barrett

Malone / Kelly v fitzgibbon / o mahony

Duggan v Joyce

O Donnell v eoin Downey(?)

I see cork coming out on top in nearly all these match ups.

Iā€™d have Collins ahead of quilligan as well.

I just donā€™t see Clare winning this game.

Haha feck sake lads

In fairness she went to the matches vs Tipp in Munster Round Robin, Clare in Munster Round Robin and the rancid match vs Dublin in the Double Header.

Itā€™s always a funny one seeing people go nuts online (on Facebook etc) with the ā€˜THEY NEVER GO TO ANY MATCHES YET THEY CAN GET A TICKETā€™. Same as all top level sports at the business end of things. Everyone wants to go. Thatā€™s just the way it is.

But Clare beat Cork last year and this year (in matches that genuinely mattered). How can it now be at the point of ā€˜I just donā€™t see Clare winning this gameā€™?

1 Like