All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

I hear heā€™s bringing out the
Trophy now before the game now as well.

The primary school kids can go and shit. Landers wants to have his moment in the sun

11 Likes

Send me a voice note of you singing the bould thady quill please just to confirm the cork credentials and we get you sorted

1 Like

Ho ho, good man,

TBH, I think hes a fair point. The young fellas would be happy out at any time. Most people in the crowd would prefer to acknowledge the heros of yester year at half time.

3 Likes

Jesus, that comes off really badly. Move the kids matches to 2 oā€™clock so Mark can get his big cheer.

In fairness, at the Cork- Limerick semi the race around the field was something interesting compared to the usual half time interview by Paul Collins or Daithi Oā€™Se.

2 Likes

Ill do it. Iā€™ll throw in a little preamble about Carkness as well.

1 Like

Half decent breakdown here

2 Likes

Enjoyed podge Collins on the second captains podcast. Murphy and wall are a hard listen but I thought Collins came across well.

He said he was considering retiring in 2018 he was in so much pain. Reckons players will start retiring earlier now due to the load.

1 Like

I share the same sentiments.

Wtf wall was supping Clare in the 2013 final?

He is podges first cousin I suppose

Iā€™m not listening to that because I couldnā€™t stand the cunts fucking voice but heā€™s right, the jubilee team should be at half time. The childer could be anytime. Theyā€™d be happy in an empty Croker

2 Likes

He was very good on OTB too. Better than some in the meeja these days

Clareā€™s full senior squad is as follows:

1. Eibhear Quilligan (Feakle)

2. Adam Hogan (Feakle)

3. Conor Cleary (St Josephā€™s Miltown)

4. Conor Leen (Corofin)

5. Diarmuid Ryan (Cratloe)

6. John Conlon (Clonlara)

7. David McInerney (Tulla)

8. David Fitzgerald (Inagh-Kilnamona))

9. Cathal Malone (Sixmilebridge)

10. Tony Kelly (Ballyea)

11. Mark Rodgers (Scariff)

12. Peter Duggan (Clooney-Quin)

13. Aidan McCarthy (Inagh-Kilnamona)

14. Shane Oā€™Donnell (Ɖire Ɠg)

15. David Reidy (Ɖire Ɠg)

16. Cian Broderick (Clarecastle)

17. Rory Hayes (Wolfe Tones)

18. Paul Flanagan (Ballyea)

19. Cian Galvin (Clarecastle)

20. Darragh Lohan (Wolfe Tones)

21. Ryan Taylor (Clooney-Quin)

22. Seadna Morey (Sixmilebridge)

23. Aron Shanagher (Wolfe Tones)

24. Ian Galvin (Clonlara)

25. Shane Meehan (Banner)

26. Robin Mounsey (Ruan)

Iā€™ve mulled over it a bit but Iā€™m tentatively and sensitively giving the nod to Clare to win this match. I think the match ups suit them.

1 Like

Iā€™d agree. Clare have had the whip hand on us now the last few years and potential over confidence creeping in.

A good year whatever happens for Cork but Iā€™d be v v wary of the Clare threat

I wouldnā€™t have huge money on it either way. Two teams that can be awesome but can also have off-days. Just think the Clare forwards will thrive. I might have a cheeky (and I mean a cheeky) tenner of David Fitzgerald for the first goal.

A mad year for Cork really. Looked a shambles early on. Made 6 changes after the Waterford game. Weā€™re seconds from going out at least three times in Munster. And now here they are, slight favourites going into an All Ireland

What time is the train leaving Kent Station tomorrow?

Something very special about a Cork team bound for the Burlington on the Saturday of All Ireland weekend.

1 Like