All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

The greatest on the steps of the Hogan accepting Liam on behalf of the people of Clare on Sunday would be the greatest day in Hurling in decades.

1 Like

I think heā€™s right but they should skip it this year just to spite him

The GAA have announced their IT systems are now completely down and electronic tickets for the All-Ireland hurling final have disappeared into the ether.

Bar code scanners arenā€™t working either so paper tickets are also worthless.

Game might have to be cancelled apparently.

1 Like

Presumably in that case the current holders get to keep Liam? Break out the 5 in a row dvds ladsā€‹:rofl::rofl:

The title returns to the original winners, so Tipperary are declared this yearā€™s champions.

Was wondering what was going on. Went in to download some tickets and it keeps bouncing back to the login page.

1 Like

Did they actually say that? Where?

Im hearimg people cant access their tickets at all now even if downloaded :see_no_evil:

https://twitter.com/DenisCrowley/status/1814089927866372103

Yeah I cant access mine either.
Good thing I downloaded it to Google Wallet.

Corkā€™s viewing party in PUC SOLD OUT.

Full panic stations in work now

Local club. Further update, my brother, who goes to all the matches, doesnā€™t have one. :rofl:

1 Like

For the second time.

I have a lot of faith in Johnny Murphy but this exceeds even my wildest dreams.

Almost a mirror of both teamā€™s years in 2013 really.

2013 - Clare: Team bolstered by recent underage success, lost their opening game and had a bit of soul searching to do, improved through the year to defeat a Limerick team in the semi final with a lot of hype around them to go into the final with the wind in their sails.
Cork: Decisively beaten in the Munster Final by Limerick, overcame a Kilkenny team against the odds on their path to the final.

2024 - The reverse.

1 Like

Will Clare sit off Cork like they did v Kilkenny?

1 Like

Cork struggle with teams who keep lads back, so wonā€™t surprise me.

Tickets easily accessible there. Lads not being able to use the internet is a terrible thing.