All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

They can sit outside for all I care,only one winner Sunday,REBELS!
No doubt whatsoever
Public has gone absolutely bananaā€™s last while

Think Cork do need to win this one tbh. They are flying, unlikely to come into any final on such a high again.

I think cork will be dominant for the next few seasons.

I see this similarly to the 2018 final. A young Limerick team against an old enough Galway side.

10 or 11 of this cork side should be around for the next few seasons. Iā€™d expect this Clare team to break up with the 2013 lads moving on.

I think Cork are going to win 3 or 4 all irelands in the next 10 years. Not so sure about clare so i hope clare win sunday

2 Likes

They could win a lot more than that. Cork have the potential to be a Dublin of hurling. The first is always the hardest. But Cork have done the hard part this year. If itā€™s a dry day they should sweep to victory on Sunday by 6-8 points.

After a period of Limerick and Clare and Galway and Waterford since 2017 itā€™ll be back to Cork, Tipp and Kilkenny very soon.

4 Likes

Weā€™ll see how many lads will favour a split season when itā€™s cork winning multiple all Irelands.

Iā€™ve heard the Carkies are making hotel enquiries for next years final

Any update on the ticket situation in Dromahane??:grin::grin:

Are Clare really flying up? Surely thatā€™s an absolutely bizarre thing to do?

Are cork heading up Saturday? A long time since a team went up the Saturday and won the all Ireland Sunday unless Tipp done it?

I had it my head Clare were
Late for the train because David McInerney was milking his cows

By all accounts a local bidnizman giving the loan of his jet. They flew up in the 90s, tisnā€™t that big a deal

Limerick flew up in 96. Worked out well

Tipp havenā€™t travelled the day before in a good while.

Kerry always go Saturday.

Youā€™d think theyā€™d just get the train from Limerick. I always think itā€™s best to keep things simple.

Hasnā€™t been a Saturday final in a while, unless the paper of record is wrongā€¦

1 Like

Flight will be over before they know it. Frees up a lot of time

:rollseyes:

I know there was that issue worldwide earlier but IN GENERAL if you save a ticket to your Google wallet can you then subsequently transfer it through ticketmaster?

Thereā€™s a real earthiness to going by Train though.

Limerick Junction ā†’ Thurles ā†’ Templemore ā†’ Ballybrophy ā†’ Portlaoise ā†’ Portarlington etc

4 Likes

The train is a vastly superior form of transport to flying. This strikes me as a mistake by clare. You should try and keep everything the same.

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™ll be the winning or losing of it either way.

1 Like