All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

I was wondering the same,it was a thing of beauty

Murphy got ran through by a player late in the game and didnā€™t look capable of following play closely afterwards

So much for Corkness & that oul tradition bullshitā€¦ And " Hoggie bai deserves an all Ireland" shiteā€¦ Desserts aint nothing to do with it. Great to see the genius of Kelly & Oā€™Donnell winning out. They simply were the difference on the day.

2 Likes

Dalo must be gasping for a pint at this stage

8 Likes

The pitchside reporter as Gaeilge said that he did a HIA with a doctor at full-time and passed it for extra-time. So I suppose at least they did the protocol.

He definitely looked off after the knock

Not a hope of him doing a pod tomorrow morning

1 Like

Iā€™d say Leen panicked and grabbed the jersey.

But the pull was on the goal side and Limerick Johnny wouldnā€™t have seen the jersey stretch at all. Even though it looks obvious on TV.

Overall the refereeing was as good as could be achieved.

We have the TSG looking for refereeing mistakes and looking to make cunts of people.

It must be some challenge to ref that madness amidst the noise and atmosphere.

The comments on Twitter etc are scandalous.

Still traumatised by Pat Delaney letting DJ take 65 steps in 1991. But Pat was a decent ref and a nice man.

Delighted for Brian Lohan. A thoroughly decent if somewhat stubborn man. But he got lucky this year. Sometimes you earn the luck too.

Hurling needs Cork to be competitive and they are now.

12 Likes
Best All-Ireland final of the modern era:
  • Kilkenny v Tipp 2009
  • Clare v Cork 2013
  • Kilkenny v Tipp 2014
  • Clare v Cork 2024
0 voters

He is a complete wild card. A roll of the dice every time. The free he conceded at the end of normal time was perhaps the most stupid Iā€™ve seen in a final since Benny Dunne went to decapitate Tommy Walsh. I love him all the same.

3 Likes

Can we have a multiple vote option like on WhatsApp please.

Do you think cork shit the nest?

None of the cunts analysing the games think about the player or ref view from ground level.

For example, ROC for a soft yellow in Thurles first time. But from JMā€™s vantage point he nearly took the head off Reidy. So while Iā€™m pissed off with the decision I get why it happened.

Lohan. I didnā€™t want the job. I felt I had to take it.

What a fucking man.

3 Likes

I think both teams did a bit. But no final winners are perfect except maybe 2008.

Clare match up really well to Cork so it was never going to be easy.

He did and he has changed the trajectory of Clare hurling forever. He deserves a statue, should replace the one of Oā€™Connell in Ennis

2 Likes

Heā€™s cleaned up the whole thing over there.

Iā€™d say there is a former manager absolutely seething.

2 Likes

Cork were very long ball today. Fuck me.

1 Like

3 All Irelands with 3 different counties for Lukasz Kirszenstein is it?

1 Like

The S and C version of Paul Kinnerk.

Had at least 3 assists as well, two to Harnedy.

1 Like