All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

Horgan was fine.

3 Likes

This. I couldn’t believe he awarded that. No doubt it may have been on his mind a few seconds later with this incident, which wasn’t absolutely clear cut imo. Cork got one of these decisions below in PUC vs the Limericks, and it saved their bacon and their season. Didn’t get it today. Swings and roundabouts.

On the final play, as @Aristotle said, I also didn’t spot it in real time. Leen got away with it bigtime. Having said that RO’F should have scored it. You’d be sickened for the poor fella.

2 Likes

Good

So he is

2 Likes

I’m delighted for that weirdo fucker Joe Canning tonight, his column yesterday was as weird a one as you’ll find against a player and county

1 Like

It worked against Limerick…twice.

Keep doing it, it’s only Clare, shur.

1 Like

ROF knew he wasn’t getting there and went down!!!

Fuck sake. I’ve only seen it again. My God.

No way McInerney’s contact took him down.

1 Like

Christ Cantwell is terrible

3 Likes

Very smart suit choice from the Clares :ok_hand:

1 Like

Clare co board might give her a bit a dinner

2 Likes

Ursula Jacob completely out of her depth in the panel here

Isn’t she always

2 Likes

That game today had lots of drama but it was very poor in quality in large. Brutal defending, brutal shooting, mountains of errors. The kk v Tipp games were superior by a distance

2 Likes

What hotel are they in?

Cork in the Burlington I think?

What the fuck? :joy:

Quote of the day was Sean Og on BBC in the build up.
“Sean Og could you ever when you lifted the cup have forseen it would be 19 years before cork won another?”

“To sum it up in one word, absolutely not”

22 Likes

Ballsbridge I think.Is Jury’s still called Jury’s

Hannon has been a passenger all year for Limerick when chips were down but you still know he’s a savage experienced hurler and stick with him….

No Jurys there anymore! It’s a giant hole being turned into a new US embassy!