All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

Goway Gavin ya gowl.

1 Like

By God,damn you split season :cry:

The Intercontinental

1 Like

Should have passed across the square to an unmarked Connolly for the one he batted wide in the 1st half, other than that he was fine.

No class whatsoever you simple cunt

There’s a time and a place, but the Clare fellas will no doubt enjoy he’s hurting

Or they won’t give a solid solid fuck about him

That wasn’t far away from the top corner and they still got a free from it didn’t they?

1 Like

And he had the presence of mind and ability to knock a 75m free over in the last minute when the commentator had the time wrong.

He has been some servant but I don’t think he’ll go.

1 Like

I went for Tipp v Kilkenny 2014 because the Benny Dunne red card took from my enjoyment of it a slight bit. The result was known at 65 minutes too after the double goal salvo. 2014 has us enthralled right until the final whistle and the famous hawk-eye check on Bubbles shot.

You want Horgan taking on that shot rather than passing every time.

1 Like

Only just about got there but my pre match prediction of whoever beats limerick won’t win the AI came true. Will look back at it again tomorrow but in TK and SoD Clare have the X factor up front that cork don’t have…yet.

3 Likes

Goway and shit in your hat. The standard today was unrale.

2 Likes

Put the bottle down bud.

Yep

McInerney clearly fouled ROF and should have seen a second yellow….

Small margins but a very basic miss by the officials and Murphy did consult his ear piece and umpires….

The Cork Shefflington

1 Like

They lacked experience of the big day on the field & sideline.

If they stick together they’ll come back better & stronger mentally for it.

1 Like

They are in the Intercontinental hotel formerly known as the four seasons

1 Like

They would have gotten a goal if he passed it, I’m in camp Horgan but he should have done better there.

1 Like

Alan Connolly didn’t.

1 Like

Honestly poor Ursula probably has gotten 20 words in tonight. Tough viewing