All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

Duignan didnā€™t realise there were 2 minutes of injury time and was informing the viewer that Horgan was definitely going to drop that free in around the square when he still had the guts of a minute to probe for an equaliser after.

2 Likes

Correct.

Say what you like about breaking early for the parade, but when I saw this, I knew where Liam would be going this evening

1 Like

What sort of a backdrop to a team photo is that at all at all. Bland, nondescript, nothing.

All Croke Park team photographs should be taken with the Hill 16/Cusack Stand corner in the background.

2 Likes

I donā€™t understand this narrative of Clare going into the wilderness at all. Their older lads, Conlon aside, are only in their early 30s.

1 Like

O Donnell is thinking of travelling with work. Davy Mc said heā€™d give it one more year ahead of this year too.

O Donnell said heā€™s going nowhere next year on TSG last night. Conlan as much been ruled in also.

Cork had the sombreroā€™s pulled over their eyes.

By God. Twas men agin boys alright.

The internet doesnā€™t forget

https://twitter.com/sabhat_sean/status/1815346365100077401?t=uoDWMUmpE6aRnDrprrKEbw&s=19

@peddlerscross

6 Likes

A winter of deep satisfaction awaits. To be followed by a spring and summer of apathetic discontent.

David fitzgerald must be the most frustrating hurler in the country. All the speed, athleticism and hurling but his decision making is chronicā€¦
Turned down an easy point after half time to blaze a harmless shot for goal was almost unforgivable.
Still he never stopped trying yesterday and will deserve another all star.

2 Likes

That effort was absolutely horrendous. He was nearly forty yards out.

Jack Leahy wonā€™t make the panel, nevermind take over from Horgan as free-taker. One of Power, Cunningham or Connolly will have to do that.

Absolutely no guarantee weā€™ll get anywhere near an AI final next year. The likes of Cunningham, Mullins, Power, Healy etc might improve us, or might not, or we might end up with pretty much the same 15 again. Puck-out is a never-ending issue unless teams go man on man against us like Limerick or Clare for the start of the first half yesterday.

Iā€™d say they & Lohan was asking wtf was taking Cork so long to come out againā€¦.

My god that Shanagher performance is gonna live in my head rent free for a long time.

He genuinely contributed NOTHING positive.

3 fouls conceded
Very poor wide
Turned over in possession twice

Putrid stuff, so in a fucked up way itā€™s kind of hilarious and will be a story heā€™ll have for the rest of his life, whereas a Cathal Malone who manned potential Player Of The Year Darragh Fitzgibbon very well doesnā€™t really have a ā€˜storyā€™ from the final!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/1815361148591501716?s=46

3 Likes

I didnā€™t realise you were a Clare man. Always assumed you were Limerick.

They might well come back mad for a Munster title.