All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

Gillane cleaned him

1 Like

Tony Kelly won the TK v Cian Lynch debate from the Madeline McCann thread. A bit like the Messi v CR7 debate being emphatically ended in the 2022 World Cup. TK wins the debate after this years championship.

2 Likes

Hego couldnā€™t puck the ball out of his way in the semi final ffs.

3 Likes

He went AWOL entirely.

Anyway, its not about individual awards

Was that not Oā€™Donoghue?

He broke two fingers in the warm up by all accounts

Twas

Those two corner backs for Clare had a mighty match yesterday.

1 Like

They all had a goā€¦

If so it was a massive failure by management leaving him on and Iā€™m surprised at them.

Iā€™d say the lead has swapped back over to Kelly alright. For now.

He probably would, there is no black card outside inter county hurling which is messed up. Every game is littered with these rugbby tackles.

I dunno about that but heā€™s a funny game. Took the quick free when gillane slipped as well.

Can happen though at that level.

I havenā€™t been too active here in recent years and have not been in the mix like in the old days. When I started visiting more regularly again 90% of posters had rebranded, including the entire Limerick crew bar Julio. I more or less figured out who everyone was again, except that there are at least 7 who could be the Dunph.

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear:

You joined in 2012 so I would also have thought of you as a new lad. WYT as well actually who is still knocking about.

1 Like

A dozen years and still a new lad. Itā€™s hard earned on TFK.

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

2 Likes

This game should have went to a replay and not extra time.it was basically decided by which team had the least injuries which is not good.

this isnt soccer, it is near impossible to play a championship match for over 90+ minsā€¦not sure Cork deserved to lose.johnny should have blown that jersey pull at the end and we go again in two weeks.

1 Like

A drawn AI final should be replayed. End of discussion

13 Likes