All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

Quitter :frowning:

Kerry should be grateful to Clare that they are not going up to Croke Park untested.

Appears to be a common theme with TASE these days.
Couldn’t hack it in Oz. Failed vegan. Even watched a whole bogball today.
TASE is weak.

[QUOTE=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 977926, member: 1503”]Appears to be a common theme with TASE these days.
Couldn’t hack it in Oz. Failed vegan. Even watched a whole bogball today.
TASE is weak.[/QUOTE]

I watched the bogball because mac told me to back cork

Add “takes punting advise from Mac” to my above list.

By my reckoning Laois have one of Sligo/Limerick/Tipp in next round and then Cork or Mayo/Galway. If you could avoid Tipperary and with Mayo surely in line to beat Galway, then there’s nothing really between Laois and an All Ireland Quarter Final.

MJ Tierney saved Laois today, some below par performances from Donie and Ross but great to see likes Tierney and Donoher step up. For me John O Loughlin was best player on show.

Incidentally O Flathartha disciplined another 2 players today, Darren Strong and Evan Costello for playing in a challenge game for their Club the day after the Fermanagh match against his wishes. Thats 4 in total now suspended internally over the course of 4 Championship games.

Sound man Fenners, you were foremost in my thoughts when I posted, ye will be better next day, Kerry were class though

Would the 3 dual players have improved Cork much if they’d started?

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 977940, member: 180”]By my reckoning Laois have one of Sligo/Limerick/Tipp in next round and then Cork or Mayo/Galway. If you could avoid Tipperary and with Mayo surely in line to beat Galway, then there’s nothing really between Laois and an All Ireland Quarter Final.

MJ Tierney saved Laois today, some below par performances from Donie and Ross but great to see likes Tierney and Donoher step up. For me John O Loughlin was best player on show.

Incidentally O Flathartha disciplined another 2 players today, Darren Strong and Evan Costello for playing in a challenge game for their Club the day after the Fermanagh match against his wishes. Thats 4 in total now suspended internally over the course of 4 Championship games.[/QUOTE]

Graeme Molloy must be very lucky for all these forwards to have off days whilst he marks them.

Who?

I’m not surprised you dont know who he is, you appear to have a very limited knowledge of Gaelic football.

Where was he playing today?

Wexford Park.

Laois were playing Wexford in the qualifiers, ye won.

[QUOTE=“count of monte cristo, post: 978036, member: 348”]Wexford Park.

Laois were playing Wexford in the qualifiers, ye won.[/QUOTE]
I know sport. Where was this fella playing?

Full Back.

Which of the ones mentioned was he marking?

Incorrect

Donie Kingston

He can be proud of himself so

I’ve just attended the match in Clones, despite Wexford playing in Wexford Park. I hope @Il Bomber Destro will provide an honest assessment of Armagh and Ciarán McKeever. Monaghan are a very good side and kicked on impressively after half time.