All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

It’s bizarre and shameful.

From the 90th second it was a training game.

I dunno mick, you can’t judge Kerry on that.

It’s hard to stomach that. I watched it delayed.
It was just a gutless shameful performance. What the fuck was wrong with them? While they were poor I wouldn’t blame the full back line too much, tactically they were completely opened up. Corks “attempts” at fielding was laughable.

The question has to be asked, why have Cork completely abandoned the way they played in the league. Cutbert was completely hoodwinked here and it must have affected the team to abandon their more attacking game plan. It’s just crazy.

The half forwards were a disgrace, with midfield just behind them. Cork were hesitant and it all seemed to stem from a few miss passed balls in the first 10 mins. O Halloran made a fuck of 3-4 kickouts in a row.

Confidence is like shooting or tackling, you can’t just pick it up. They are in a very precarious position now and this year, while not a write off yet could be a disaster. I don’t think you could put Cork in a top 10 after that.

The lazy and selfish play of Hurley, Goulding and O Neill was terrible to watch. Going for selfish shits and being blocked like it wa a training drill to give the other lad the practice to block it.

They look like a shower of dickheads with the beards as well. Cop the fuck on ye clowns.

Has anyone seen Antrim this year? Have they any other footballers Cork could perhaps poach? Kildare again perhaps? There has to be some out there that could save Cork football?

You’re taking great delight from this, mate…

This pains me Mark, I genuinely care. I’m just sorry I couldnt watch the game today.

Also I’m a lil giddy after Laois getting out of jail today.

I saw them yesterday.

They were better than Cork.

:mad:

Monaghan ran out deserved 5 point winners today, Armagh just never looked like getting into it after going 6 behind. Marty Duffy is a fucking disgrace and really fucked Armagh over today and while Monaghan were deserving winners his decisions did have a massive bearing. He turned down a penalty appeal for Armagh which looked like one to me and then Monaghan went up the field and McManus scored a controversial goal where there seemed seemed to an Armagh player fouled. Armagh also had another strong penalty appeal turned down. Monaghan were very impressive today, Finlay should be a definite starter for them given his scoring ability and McMnaus was unstoppable today. I know a lot of people will say O’Donoghue is the best in Ireland but if he is then McManus is the bext best thing.

Tyrone and Omagh in Healy Park next week - should be a cracker.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 978184, member: 2533”]Monaghan ran out deserved 5 point winners today, Armagh just never looked like getting into it after going 6 behind. Marty Duffy is a fucking disgrace and really fucked Armagh over today and while Monaghan were deserving winners his decisions did have a massive bearing. He turned down a penalty appeal for Armagh which looked like one to me and then Monaghan went up the field and McManus scored a controversial goal where there seemed seemed to an Armagh player fouled. Armagh also had another strong penalty appeal turned down. Monaghan were very impressive today, Finlay should be a definite starter for them given his scoring ability and McMnaus was unstoppable today. I know a lot of people will say O’Donoghue is the best in Ireland but if he is then McManus is the bext best thing.

Tyrone and Omagh in Healy Park next week - should be a cracker.[/QUOTE]

Possibly Seamus Darbyesque push in the back by McManus for the goal. Paul Finlay beat Ciarán McKeever up a stick today alright. The Monaghan early second half surge and then the two points Finlay kicked after Armagh got it back to 1-13 to 1-9 were really excellent. Some of McManus’ points were exceptional too, especially the sideline near the end. Drew Wylie is absolutely brilliant. I didn’t think the referee had a bearing on the game - Monaghan were the better side comfortably.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 978184, member: 2533”]Monaghan ran out deserved 5 point winners today, Armagh just never looked like getting into it after going 6 behind. Marty Duffy is a fucking disgrace and really fucked Armagh over today and while Monaghan were deserving winners his decisions did have a massive bearing. He turned down a penalty appeal for Armagh which looked like one to me and then Monaghan went up the field and McManus scored a controversial goal where there seemed seemed to an Armagh player fouled. Armagh also had another strong penalty appeal turned down. Monaghan were very impressive today, Finlay should be a definite starter for them given his scoring ability and McMnaus was unstoppable today. I know a lot of people will say O’Donoghue is the best in Ireland but if he is then McManus is the bext best thing.

Tyrone and Omagh in Healy Park next week - should be a cracker.[/QUOTE]
Before today McManus had never scored a goal in Intercounty championship football.

Yes, Monaghan were the better side and deserved victors, they were dominant in all sectors but the call for the goal could have been a 6 point turnaround, it could have changed the landscape of the game. I think it was always going to be difficult for Armagh when they were went 6 points down. Darren Hughes is some bit of stuff as well. I have no qualms about the result given the performance of both teams but it was a brutal refereeing display and Armagh were the bigger victims.

That surpsies me, he’s an absolute class act though. He started out as a wing back for Monaghan as well.

Kevin rated this post funny. I am now trawling through all the posts where Kevin told us Cork were the second best team in Ireland, had the best forwards in Ireland, Kerry were finished and their backs were an embarrassment etc. etc.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 949119, member: 273”]The fact that you don’t see what that drubbing will have done to Kerry mentally shows both a total lack of knowledge not just on football, but on sport in general.

When you finally take down the One Direction and Henrik Larsson photos and leave home an get a job, you should spend some time and money on actually going to sporting fixtures or god forbid play a sport. It will give a far better appreciation if the sports than a twitter feed ever could.[/QUOTE]

@caoimhaoin

What mental effect did that drubbing have on Kerry in the end?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 949094, member: 273”]That’s the Kerry team destroyed by Cork at home recently who have lost one if their greatest ever players? The Kerry that last year were showed to be distinctly average and have been weakened since?
And the Monaghan team that rely on one player for over 50% of their scores who is also missing for the season.
Right.[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

Kevin has no option but to apologise to totti and admit that when it comes to gga knowledge, totti wins hands down

Kevin also rated this post funny.

And resign from the board for 1 month