Clare
Sligo
Tipperary[/QUOTE]

:eek:

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 983380, member: 180”]Roscommon
Clare
Sligo
Tipperary[/QUOTE]

hard to know how good Tipp are…bet by cork and then bet a pitiful laois…

It will happen pal, its going to be Clare’s year.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 983379, member: 48”]Roscommon vs Armagh
Clare vs Kildare

Galway vs Tipperary
Cork vs Sligo[/QUOTE]
Rosscommon
Kildare
Cork
Last one depends on venue. Where is it on?Edit: Tipperary

Am I missing something? How are Sligo and Tipperary playing Provincial runners up already?
Are the winners of the first two games only getting to the same stage as Tipp/Sligo?:eek:

draw is split from early on. one side seems to be a round behind the other. I presume winners of rescommon and clare games play remaining provincial final losers

When is the next round on?

4/6 Munster teams
4/7 Connacht teams
3/9 Ulster teams
3/12 Leinster teams
:eek:

I’ve only just seen the Roscommon Cavan scoreline :o

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 983440, member: 273”]Rosscommon
Kildare
Cork
Last one depends on venue. Where is it on?
[/QUOTE]
Tullamore

[QUOTE=“Mullach Ide, post: 983474, member: 141”]4/6 Munster teams
4/7 Connacht teams
3/9 Ulster teams
3/12 Leinster teams
:eek:[/QUOTE]
Totti won’t like them apples.

Why is the draw been split? Don’t think that’s been done before.

[QUOTE=“Mullach Ide, post: 983474, member: 141”]4/6 Munster teams
4/7 Connacht teams
3/9 Ulster teams
3/12 Leinster teams
:eek:[/QUOTE]

Poor new york dont get a second bite so really 4/6 for connacht and munster.

I don’t really think that says a lot when you put it into context but it’s been a bad season for Ulster teams - Derry and Tyrone in particular.

Galway are there virtue of a win over Sigo, Sligo are there by beating Wicklow and Limerick, Clare are there via wins over Waterford and Carlow, Cork are there via a win over Tipperary. The three Ulster teams have had a much more gruelling task to get to where they are. The same could be said for Kildare and Meath.

So we’re not far away from the 1/4 finals. These are looking like :

Mayo vs Sligo/Cork
Kerry vs Tipp/Galway
Dublin vs Kildare/Monaghan*
Donegal vs Armagh/Meath**

• Basing this on my belief that Kildare will beat Clare and Donegal will beat Monaghan

** Basing this on my belief that Donegal will beat Monaghan, Dublin will beat Meath and Armagh will beat Roscommon.

Semi finals looking like :

Mayo vs Kerry
Dublin vs Donegal

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 983866, member: 48”]So we’re not far away from the 1/4 finals. These are looking like :

Mayo vs Sligo/Cork
Kerry vs Tipp/Galway

• Basing this on my belief that Kildare will beat Clare and Donegal will beat Monaghan

** Basing this on my belief that Donegal will beat Monaghan, Dublin will beat Meath and Armagh will beat Roscommon.

Mayo vs Kerry
Dublin vs Donegal[/QUOTE]

Think Monaghan will beat Donegal to be honest. Some cracking games in store on the B side. Hard to see past anything other than a Kerry Mayo semi on the other side.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 983866, member: 48”]So we’re not far away from the 1/4 finals. These are looking like :

Mayo vs Sligo/Cork
Kerry vs Tipp/Galway

Mayo vs Kerry
Dublin vs Donegal[/QUOTE]
based on that i backed donegal to win this thing

Ulster final is very hard to call but feel Donegal have more match winners to get them over the line.

Mayo and Kerry are both 7/4 in the betting without Dublin market. Thoughts king of the Dutch bet, @Young Ned of the Hill ?

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 983910, member: 48”]Ulster final is very hard to call but feel Donegal have more match winners to get them over the line.

Mayo and Kerry are both 7/4 in the betting without Dublin market. Thoughts king of the Dutch bet, @Young Ned of the Hill ?[/QUOTE]

does the gooch o’shea still paly for the lillywhites? if so chhhaaarrrggggeeeee