All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

The steps rule seems to have been abolished

Possession vital …

Agree, Down kinda sized Tyrone up in the first half and obviously knew they had their measure. Completely on top when the game was there to be won, granted their 2nd goal was crucial. Would be out of sight but for some dreadful wides

Fucking ref

Totti can breathe again

Ah yes the GAA gettin a fuckin replay already,Tyrone will win the replay.

Wow.

Got of jail big time there. O’Hare will be sickened.

Christ Down blew that. They’ll beat them in Newry though.

Down won the All-Ireland in 2008, according to Ger Canning.

Fuck Leighton Glynn.

Serious point to level that with the pressure on.

As soon as the Down lad missed that 21 yard free in front of the goals it was inevitable that Tyrone would sneak a draw.

Fucking hell, Canning and Tommy Carr were atrocious. Carr kept on rabbiting on about Down getting this mythical “five or six minute period on top”. They ended up dominating for about 20 minutes and in fact blew it.

At another stage he was slating Benny Coulter - “he hasn’t made the difference needed” - but ten minutes later he was lauding him for leading the Down comeback. :rolleyes:

Canning is just a clown.

Tomas O’Se is seething with Brolly and Lyster for not letting him speak.

I’m wondering was the ref entitled to give that free to Tyrone at the finish

I was under the impression you couldn’t "upgrade " a sideline ball to a free

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 946347, member: 1552”]As soon as the Down lad missed that 21 yard free in front of the goals it was inevitable that Tyrone would sneak a draw.

Fucking hell, Canning and Tommy Carr were atrocious. Carr kept on rabbiting on about Down getting this mythical “five or six minute period on top”. They ended up dominating for about 20 minutes and in fact blew it.

At another stage he was slating Benny Coulter - “he hasn’t made the difference needed” - but ten minutes later he was lauding him for leading the Down comeback. :rolleyes:

Canning is just a clown.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I hadn’t the energy to type all that.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 946352, member: 1786”]I’m wondering was the ref entitled to give that free to Tyrone at the finish

I was under the impression you couldn’t "upgrade " a sideline ball to a free[/QUOTE]

Cavanagh never needs much of an invitation to go over in fairness. Great player all the same.

The foul the free was given for was definitely a dive but right before it the guy was hanging out of Cavanagh and the referee was looking straight at it.

Eamon Horan’s match reports for RTE news are appalling.

Actually RTE’s GAA coverage in general is appalling. Same old shit churned out year after year.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 946357, member: 1552”]Eamon Horan’s match reports for RTE news are appalling.

Actually RTE’s GAA coverage in general is appalling. Same old shit churned out year after year.[/QUOTE]
When is Sky’s first game up?