All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 946357, member: 1552”]Eamon Horan’s match reports for RTE news are appalling.

Actually RTE’s GAA coverage in general is appalling. Same old shit churned out year after year.[/QUOTE]
Couldn’t be worse than the babbling, incoherent mumblings of Conor Deegan on Newstalk. Fucking ridiculous.

Kilkenny Offaly hurling

2 weeks i think

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 946239, member: 180”]Fucking godawful in Aughrim. Utterly awful. Dublin will make absolutely shite out of these two sides, and I mean that they would put all 30 onto Croke Park and they’d still beat the absolute shite out of them. It’d be like that video of Real Madrid taking on 200 Japanese kids. Fucking useless. Garden county my hole. What a shithole Aughrim is. Cunts.

It’s Laois 0-8 Wicklow 1-5 btw[/QUOTE]

Any hope of keeping the margin under 10 in Croker against the Doobs?

Every hope. Would you be able to crash a small airplane in Parnell Park* in the coming weeks?

• or wherever they train.

I battered the fucking head off of Bealo in a junior football quarter final in Parnell Park about 25 years ago, because it was the only way I could play him. I was at my wits end.
For my trouble I was cornered by a gang of Kevin’s of Kilnamagh supporters after the match and very seriously assaulted. I was hospitalised for my trouble.

Cheddar looked like he came out of a sauna there during that interview. Water/sweat dripping off him. And a big woolie hat. :smiley:

That 17 yer old got fucking steeped with that goal for Louth, a real hit and hope.

GAA President Liam O’Neill has criticised the “consistent negativity” of Tyrone manager Mickey Harte.

O’Neill has today defended the use of the new black card rule, despite criticism from several inter-county managers.

Harte [B]complained about what he described as inconsistencies[/B] in the use of the new disciplinary measure after Down’s Conor Maginn avoided a black card in the first-half of last Sunday’s Ulster championship clash at Healy Park.

O’Neill has put the incident down to a mistake by the referee but has told Ocean FMof his disappointment with Harte.

“In fairness to Mickey Harte, he doesn’t leave much negativity out. If there’s something negative to be said, Mickey will say it and he’s consistent on that,” said the GAA chief.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 947810, member: 1552”]GAA President Liam O’Neill has criticised the “consistent negativity” of Tyrone manager Mickey Harte.

O’Neill has today defended the use of the new black card rule, despite criticism from several inter-county managers.

Harte [B]complained about what he described as inconsistencies[/B] in the use of the new disciplinary measure after Down’s Conor Maginn avoided a black card in the first-half of last Sunday’s Ulster championship clash at Healy Park.

O’Neill has put the incident down to a mistake by the referee but has told Ocean FMof his disappointment with Harte.

“In fairness to Mickey Harte, he doesn’t leave much negativity out. If there’s something negative to be said, Mickey will say it and he’s consistent on that,” said the GAA chief.[/QUOTE]

very unprofessional from O’ Neill singling out one manager…personally speaking the sooner he goes the better …

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 946402, member: 706”]
For my trouble I was cornered by a gang of Kevin’s of Kilnamagh supporters after the match and very seriously assaulted. I was hospitalised for my trouble.[/QUOTE]

in fairness they had some right head bangers playing for them back then…i’m surprised you made it til the end of the match…

I hoped O’Neill would do well in his presidency but he has been as big a company man as his predecessor, that cunt Cooney.

In fairness he has a point about Mickey Harte here though.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 947810”]“In fairness to Mickey Harte, he doesn’t leave much negativity out. If there’s something negative to be said, Mickey will say it and he’s consistent on that,” said the GAA chief.
[/quote]
:clap:

O’Neill has been a huge disappointment but he probably spent his first 18 months cleaning up the mess made by that cunt Cooney.

He’s gaining redemption after calling out that utterly odious Harte fucker though.

that’s your best one yet…you are fuckin clueless …he showed some balls to go for goal at that stage of the game when he could have passed the resopnisibility to the lad inside but took the shot himself …what did you want him to do? try roll it into the corner??..he done the right thing by concentrating on the connection…

Even the analysts agreed mate. You’ve only gone and mugged yourself off there good and proper. He got fucking steeped, it was a shocking poor percentage play taken with the naivety of youth. Best of luck to him, but he was jammy out. He knows it, all those who know anything know it.

They threatened me the whole way through the game, that they’d get me after the match. And they did.

:smiley:
You are a fuckin clown …to your finger tips…

You are a fuckin clown …to your finger tips…[/QUOTE]
I could very well be.

But I’m still right, and thats all that matters.

played with and against a few of them … some serious time bombs …

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 947833, member: 180”]I could very well be.

But I’m still right, and thats all that matters.[/QUOTE]

again if it were a young lad wearing a Kerry jersey you’d be coating your tv screen in hot jizz…nearly every goal scored in gaelic football is a head down and bang…very few players place the ball…he was lucky it went in from the point of view of getting a bollocking because he had a lad inside him…its was remarkable balls for a lad to go for it with his first touch…