All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

its hard to fathom

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 986689, member: 180”]ANOTHER Dublin biting incident. Meath manager Mick O Dowd has SLAMMED Dublin after one of his players was bitten during today’s game.
[/QUOTE]
Where dya hear that MBB ?

don’t think i’ve seen an isolated forward get as much bad ball as hughes at this level…he must be seething

Disagree, clear push in the back. They have to start giving them frees if they want to get rid of all the pulling and dragging.

Quotes from O Dowd himself coming from the press conference.

@FM104: Meath boss Mick O’Dowd says he is dealing with a biting incident, alleging one of his players was bitten by a Dublin player.

Pat Spillane :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Telling it like it is

In fairness Deegan should have seen the point and he should tell yer man get fucked for the next mat

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 986703, member: 2648”]Pat Spillane :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Telling it like it is[/QUOTE]
What’s he saying?

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 986703, member: 2648”]Pat Spillane :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Telling it like it is[/QUOTE]
Incorrect. Unlike Pat and that uber cunt from Mayo sitting next to him most people actually prefer when the game isn’t over as a contest by halftime

BBC Ireland’s coverage is far superior.

The usual… Ulster football is dour horrible shite that isn’t even related to the sport that Dubs/Kerry etc play… “tis not for this that those men met in Hayes’ hotel in Thurles…”

It’s horrible unwatchable shite, who gives a fuck how close the game is?

Brit lover.

Disgusting from Dublin again.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 986709, member: 2533”]BBC Ireland’s coverage is far superior.
[/QUOTE]
Oisin McConville is excellent.
Peter Canavan is brutal.
Martin McHugh is fairly good

5 points would look to be an unassailable lead for Donegal.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 986720, member: 48”]Oisin McConville is excellent.
Peter Canavan is brutal.
Martin McHugh is fairly good[/QUOTE]
I find McHugh to be an awful negative cunt.

By the looks of the Monaghan backroom team it must take them forever to make a fucking decision.

That was outstanding from McGuinness.

Great finish

Excellent. Shocking fuck up by McGlynn, slipped out of his false tan I’d suspect