All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

Mon still need to be playing better tho. Don playing much better and should tip on. If Mon can improve their play and distribution now tho and burst on from here they’ll do it. Doesn’t look like they will however.

Outstanding from the much maligned McBrearty.

McBrearty was class there

Hughes coming out around The middle has made a big difference for Monaghan.great response from Donegal since the goal

McGuinness is after ruining him and Murphy with that defensive shite

Ryan McHugh having a stormer, better footballer than his brother.

1 All Ireland, on course for their 3rd Ulster in 4 years, I’d say they’ll forgive him all the same.

Unreal score by Hughes there

Absolute class from Hughes :clap:

:rolleyes: tom carr just realising now hughes has come out

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 986747, member: 180”]1 All Ireland, on course for their 3rd Ulster in 4 years, I’d say they’ll forgive him all the same.
[/QUOTE]
Incredible achievement and best placed to give Dublin their toughest test this year imo

Dermot Molloy certainly lives up to his nickname, there’s a bit of Rory Woods about him.

Monaghan have looked pretty brainless today, amazes me how many GAA team continues to persist with tactics that aren’t working.

I suspect Malachy and the brains trust are still holding a conference on the sideline about what changes to make.

Distasteful there from Paddy McGrath at the final whistle.

Well done Maurice Deegan, splendid afternoons work from him.

They really should have brought McManus out the field where he could hit points over from range.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 986763, member: 180”]Distasteful there from Paddy McGrath at the final whistle.

Well done Maurice Deegan, splendid afternoons work from him.[/QUOTE]

Agree with your first point. Game over, no need to be a jeery cunt running after an opponent.

Deegan was awful. Terribly inconsistent

My team of the Championship so far:

1. Beggan

2. Cooper

3. Wylie

4. Walshe

5. Keegan

6. McKeever

7. Mone

8. Maher

9. Hughes

10. Flynn

11. Dyas

12. McHugh

13. Clarke

14. O’Connor

15. O’Donoghue

Obviously harder to guage the likes of Mayo and Kerry players yet as they haven’t really played anyone of substance yet, could say the same for Dublin too.

Peter Acheson or Conor Sweeney should be in that team

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 986863, member: 2533”]My team of the Championship so far:

Obviously harder to guage the likes of Mayo and Kerry players yet as they haven’t really played anyone of substance yet, could say the same for Dublin too.[/QUOTE]

Thankfully Monaghan and Armagh have derailed some juggernauts.