All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

What a ball by James Hynes. Pure class.

Kerrigan is the most frustrating player in history of Cork football. Astonishing he has never had his rashness coached out of him.

Some very poor players on the Sligo team

Decision making is something you can’t really coach.

Mayo will beat Cork by 10 points+.

Thank fuck Hurley put that one wide. Blow it up ref

Cork are dreadful, their own supporters know this, hence why they dont support them.

Good man Marron:clap:

O’Sé taking the piss out of Cork with the tie I presume.

If Sligo had taken some of those chances in the first half they could have made a game of it. Cork are dreadful and Mayo will stearmroll them. This side of the draw is an absolute farce, Sligo are the worst side I have seen this year in the Championship.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 989830, member: 273”]They were going well for 20-25, but then, again for some fucked up reason, changed the way they were playing.
Sligo got a fairly fortuitous goal which makes it a little bit of a game. But plenty of the Cork team are shit and very very average at best.[/QUOTE]
There was nothing fortuitous about it you gobshite

Are Tipp really that good? I’d have thought Galway at evens is a pure rick.

They are better than Galway.

Galway are dreadful.

Tipp and Galway are both strong enough mate, tipp won the all ireland about 4 years ago & galway rattled KK in the final about 3 years ago

You don’t know absolutely anything about what you are talking about. This is easily the most mis-informed comment i have ever read from you, and that takes some doing.
You are the greatest bull shitter ever to grace the board.

They should win this.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 989827, member: 2533”]Senan Connell is some simpleton, he is trying to talk up this tripe.
[/QUOTE]
The Sky coverage is basically TV3 Lite - awful stuff

Exactly, TV3 on a subscription service, its embarassing.

Someone should tell Carney to sit up straight