All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

Does Darragh O Se have a full-time job? He must be earning a nice few quid from all the media work he’s doing.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 989848, member: 273”]You don’t know absolutely anything about what you are talking about. This is easily the most mis-informed comment i have ever read from you, and that takes some doing.
You are the greatest bull shitter ever to grace the board.[/QUOTE]

My point is correct, instinct is instinctive. The second part of your post is amusing, there’s no point even drawing any offence from it when it comes from you.

Big Fat Goalie:clap:

Michael D is after getting fat as a fool

Fuck sake, what a horrible effort.

Your point is not correct, you are 100% wrong, flat out unbelievably wrong. If you were right any number of players would never have become famous and made the top. Lets stop your foolishness now, i’ve nearly finished a degree in sports science, i’ve 16-17 years coaching experience from u-8 to professional sports and i have played sport for 30 years.
You’re an internet troll. Lets leave it at that.

Jesus that’s shite shooting from both teams. It can only get better.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 989868, member: 273”]Your point is not correct, you are 100% wrong, flat out unbelievably wrong. If you were right any number of players would never have become famous and made the top. Lets stop your foolishness now, i’ve nearly finished a degree in sports science, i’ve 16-17 years coaching experience from u-8 to professional sports and i have played sport for 30 years.
You’re an internet troll. Lets leave it at that.[/QUOTE]
@caoimhaoin[/USER] can you send [USER=109]@Mac your cv so we can see proof of this? Otherwise its merely your ‘word’.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 989868, member: 273”]Your point is not correct, you are 100% wrong, flat out unbelievably wrong. If you were right any number of players would never have become famous and made the top. Lets stop your foolishness now, i’ve nearly finished a degree in sports science, i’ve 16-17 years coaching experience from u-8 to professional sports and i have played sport for 30 years.
You’re an internet troll. Lets leave it at that.[/QUOTE]
The most knowledgeable person about football I know has been in a wheelchair his whole life.

When I saw that Tipp had two lads from North Tipp in midfield I decided to back Galway

Ay-cheson ffs :rolleyes:

Did he coach U8’s? Has he ‘nearly’ finished some Mickey Mouse online college course?

I rate Acheson really highly, a fine player, hugely important player for Tipperary.

Very good footballer. Used to be a really good hurler aswell as a minor

Is he a Protestant?

you know my auld lad?
Pretty pointless point. BY your standards knowing who was an umpire in the '62 final is football knowledge.

Of course the above disagreement is not about football, its about sports physiology, neurology and psychology. And its based on fact and anecdotal and peer reviewed science. Yer man is an ape.

I hope not

Really high standard so far.

Paul Earley can FOAD

James Kavanagh wouldn’t kick it out of his way

Its Acheson ffs, not Aycheson. This is going to annoy the fuck out of me