All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

@caoimhaoin used to PRIDE himself in calling out the BLUFFERS. Amusing given he has been proven to be the greatest bluffer on this board.

Paris is the capital of France.

Knowledge.

I know Tipp have always had a penchant for fat football goalkeepers, was it Philly Ryan in the 90s? But this chap beats all.

Tipp keeper was brutal for the two goals. Ó Sé reckoned he was narrowing the angle for the second one. In fact he just wandered pointlessly off his line to make the finish simple.

Darragh O’Sé has massively over-exaggerated the quality of both games this evening.

Quite surprising to see a SKY analyst doing such a thing.

+1

As negative and hyperbolic as some of the criticism on RTE is, at least you get the feeling there is a degree of honesty and off the cuff remarks in their views rather than the agenda Sky drive.

GAA pundits should be barred from saying “If that was Messi or Neymar…” and equivalent phrases. It sounds so insecure and inferior.

Agreed, it was a fine bit of skill in a Gaelic football sense but if it was an association football game it would have been a rather poor first touch given how high the ball went off his foot

He has won everything that has gone into him and set up loads of scores, having a forward who is winning everything going into him is a big bonus for any team.

Great goal from Cummins, Tipp can’t get to grips with him at all

Irish and inferior and insecure go hand in hand.

Another goal. Game over man, game over

Tradition is the difference here

I’m glad I ignored all this advice and backed Galway at evens.

Nice finish by Danny Cummins from straight in front of the goal, 9 yards out. If Messi or Neymar had done that, they’d have been blown up for handball.

And another sensational finish from seven yards there.

This does not reflect well on Laois

At least Colin O’Riordan can play hurling now for the rest of the year

Red rover.

Great goal from Cummins - up your bollocks @caoimhaoin

You were also bigging this Tipp team up.

Tipp had two lumps from Ballina and Shannon Rovers in North Tipp in midfield, they were always worth taking on