All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

Delightful skill by Shane Walsh. :clap:

That fucking goalie is a disgrace

Fat Goalie:eek:

That was coming alright. Need to start going short with kickouts if we continue to lose then

Surprised the Tipp goalkeeper’s fat legs didn’t stop that ball.

They’re still wobbling after the ball grazing past them. Seriously that’s utterly embarrassing for the rest of the team.

Walsh and Cummings have been great.

Hasn’t Cummins dropped two into BFG’s hands?

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 989902, member: 2533”]Well done on nearly finishing a degree in your mid 30s. You are offering an opinion, it is not fact, there are plenty of wonderfully talented players down the years who never made the top level due to their own sporting intelligence and plenty of moderately skilled players who had great careers because their intuition, reading of the game and decision making was of the top level .

You can’t train good decision making, you can offer advice, encouragement and motivation, you can train for match situations but at the end of the day the player can’t run around with with an instruction manual or phone a friend when he comes to making a split second decision on a pitch. It comes down to instinct and top players have the best instinct, it’s what makes them the best. At the end of the day every player is on the pitch on their own when it comes to the choices they make, players generally develop on their experiences and their intelligence grows from their own games they play and things they learn, if they haven’t figured something out for themselves then I don’t think anyone else explaining it to them will make much of a difference when they have split seconds to choose.

Kerrigan may be a fit lad, he may have great pace and be a great ball carrier and he may be able to take great scores but he has not learned, he’s not any better a player than he was when he broke through the ranks and that’s due to something thant can’t be trained by anyone else.

The fact you are calling someone else a bullshitter on here is risible.[/QUOTE]
When you don’t know you really don’t know. You completely contradicted yourself by the way. This is the end if it, I’ll only discuss such matters with people who have some sense, knowledge or a willingness to learn. All you want is to go to sleep tonight thinking you won some stupid internet battle.

Cracker is just too heavy

Two goals from the Galway midfielders, the two North Tipp lads nowhere to be seen

what an abomination of a post from @caoimhaoin, bomber has him rattled to within an inch of his life.

That fucking goalie wouldn’t stop laughing

Score?

Jaysus. Do you even understand what a corner forwards role is? Cummins has kicked 2 wides and dropped 2 short. That’s shocking when all were score able.

North Tipp people in not being able to play football shocker

2-7 to 0-7

Twould be like having two lads from East Clare playing midfield for the football team. Only asking for trouble

That’s all you want too, though, Kev. That’s all any of us want. To go to bed with the satisfaction we’ve exposed somebody else as a charlatan on the INTERNET. Then we can walk that little bit taller tomorrow. It’s a universal INTERNET emotion.

Where did I contradict myself?

Speak for yourself. I enjoy discussion, gaining and imparting knowledge.