All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 989964, member: 2533”]Great goal from Cummins - up your bollocks @caoimhaoin
You were also bigging this Tipp team up.[/QUOTE]
You dumb cunt. It was after I commented and he still had those awful shots.
You really got rattled last night going by that reaction.
I also big upped Galway this year and predicted they would have a good year. I was in two minds about this game all along and picked Tipp based on venue. Turns out it was irrelevant.
Getting a prediction wrong (or right) doesn’t really make you a genius or stupid.
But thinking someone cannot train and improve their decision (in life or sport for that matter) making does make you ignorant and look very foolish.

We are nature AND nurture. We do have genetic ceilings, however very very few ever even get near them.
So there is time for you yet child. Plenty time. What might work is if you leave here and go to a new website where you can use all the thins we have shown you here. Start afresh.
Or otherwise you’ll end up like Mac and MBB and quite a few others who have arrested their development (or their women may have).

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 989999, member: 1624”]They certainly have after scoring 4-14 from play although it was a very loose game.

That said, I’ve had a quiet fancy for Kerry all year and think they’ll make the final.[/QUOTE]
Kerry were made look great by Cork. You couldn’t judge them on that. They are extremely well coached though and will get every drop out of themselves.

I think a semi final loss to Mayo will be the sum of it though.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 990098, member: 273”]Kerry were made look great by Cork. You couldn’t judge them on that. They are extremely well coached though and will get every drop out of themselves.

I think a semi final loss to Mayo will be the sum of it though.[/QUOTE]

Go fuck yourself, no one gives a shit what you think. Your a opinionated cork cunt with an answer for everything. Fact is, your a miserable prick wandering around australia like a headless chicken.

You long for Ireland but like countless others you’re lost and you won’t listen to sense and then proclaim you know the answer for everything and everyone’s woes. You don’t!

Listen, you know nothing about expressing goats milk for feeding! You know nothing of married life! You know nothing of being a father, nothing about school teachers or nurses, You know nothing of life in Ireland for the last 10 years and it has changed hugely in those days.

Stick to tooheys new, Abbos handbags, teach that to the odd Aussies to catch a ball…

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 990100, member: 1785”]Go fuck yourself, no one gives a shit what you think. Your a opinionated cork cunt with an answer for everything. Fact is, your a miserable prick wandering around australia like a headless chicken.

You long for Ireland but like countless others you’re lost and you won’t listen to sense and then proclaim you know the answer for everything and everyone’s woes. You don’t!

Listen, you know nothing about expressing goats milk for feeding! You know nothing of married life! You know nothing of being a father, nothing about school teachers or nurses, You know nothing of life in Ireland for the last 10 years and it has changed hugely in those days.

Stick to tooheys new, Abbos handbags, teach that to the odd Aussies to catch a ball…[/QUOTE]
:smiley:

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 990100, member: 1785”]Go fuck yourself, no one gives a shit what you think. Your a opinionated cork cunt with an answer for everything. Fact is, your a miserable prick wandering around australia like a headless chicken.

Stick to tooheys new, Abbos handbags, teach that to the odd Aussies to catch a ball…[/QUOTE]
What were you taking at that stage of the night/morning, mate?

Can I have some of it?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 990087, member: 273”]You dumb cunt. It was after I commented and he still had those awful shots.
You really got rattled last night going by that reaction.
I also big upped Galway this year and predicted they would have a good year. I was in two minds about this game all along and picked Tipp based on venue. Turns out it was irrelevant.
Getting a prediction wrong (or right) doesn’t really make you a genius or stupid.
But thinking someone cannot train and improve their decision (in life or sport for that matter) making does make you ignorant and look very foolish.

We are nature AND nurture. We do have genetic ceilings, however very very few ever even get near them.
So there is time for you yet child. Plenty time. What might work is if you leave here and go to a new website where you can use all the thins we have shown you here. Start afresh.
Or otherwise you’ll end up like Mac and MBB and quite a few others who have arrested their development (or their women may have).[/QUOTE]

I said you cannot train someone to be a good decision maker, that is down to how a player develops and learns himself from his experiences and some players can play football all their lives and be no better at choosing the right option than when they started out. The mental ability to interpret actions and choose the right option in a split second is a natural talent as is the ability to acknowledge where and why they went wrong on their own. This cannot be coached out of player, you can do all the preparation and offer advice all you want but when you have a guy whose brain is going to go to shit when the pressure is on there is little you or anyone else can do for him.

You can train a player to kick the ball better, to catch it better, to run harder and faster but you can’t make the correct choices for himself - that is something only he can learn and a lot of players don’t have the footballing intelligence to learn - if they see what they did again on a replay and the penny doesn’t instantly fall on what was the right course of action then there is little hope. I see it with you in a different scenario every time you engage on here, you jump in like a maniac with illogical posts that leave you exposed. You can never come up with a watertight point as you lack the grounded composure and intelligence to articulate a solid argument, you get mugged off on here on a daily basis and still return to your computer screen like a neanderthal with a club in his hand.

[QUOTE=“The Scouse Cafu, post: 990110, member: 2660”]What were you taking at that stage of the night/morning, mate?

Can I have some of it?[/QUOTE]

Sorry mate, Ive only got a bit of personal…

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 990120, member: 2533”]I said you cannot train someone to be a good decision maker, that is down to how a player develops and learns himself from his experiences and some players can play football all their lives and be no better at choosing the right option than when they started out. The mental ability to interpret actions and choose the right option in a split second is a natural talent as is the ability to acknowledge where and why they went wrong on their own. This cannot be coached out of player, you can do all the preparation and offer advice all you want but when you have a guy whose brain is going to go to shit when the pressure is on there is little you or anyone else can do for him.

You can train a player to kick the ball better, to catch it better, to run harder and faster but you can’t make the correct choices for himself - that is something only he can learn and a lot of players don’t have the footballing intelligence to learn - if they see what they did again on a replay and the penny doesn’t instantly fall on what was the right course of action then there is little hope. I see it with you in a different scenario every time you engage on here, you jump in like a maniac with illogical posts that leave you exposed. You can never come up with a watertight point as you lack the grounded composure and intelligence to articulate a solid argument, you get mugged off on here on a daily basis and still return to your computer screen like a neanderthal with a club in his hand.[/QUOTE]
You are clueless, but keep going.

So Mayo for the All Ireland ya?

You have some serious issues fella, and it seems they may be family/martial or whatever. Get some help, talk to someone. Bottling it up with booze will end badly.

ah,the missing personal from Kilkenny has been found

Stick to tooheys new, Abbos handbags, teach that to the odd Aussies to catch a ball…[/QUOTE]Quality mate, that is fucking quality. You destroyed kev there, he doesn’t know where to look after that post

Incorrect, you are full of empty statements you can’t even rationalise. You ignored where I asked you to show me where I contradicted myself.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 990145, member: 273”]So Mayo for the All Ireland ya?

You have some serious issues fella, and it seems they may be family/martial or whatever. Get some help, talk to someone. Bottling it up with booze will end badly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, is this advice free? I’ve been ripped off by Mystic Meg before so I’m pretty sceptical.

The more you keep it up the more foolish you look.
There are so many contradictions it’s hard to pun them down. In one hand you say you can improve a skill (a neuromuscular movement), but on another you say you can’t improve decision making (also neuromuscular)

Then the most foolish thing of all you said is to limit instruction on decision making to one time. If it doesn’t work the first time it never will. What a bizarre way of thinking. Don’t ever go into coaching or education, you clearly don’t have the patience or insight to be an educator on any level.
Like Mac, MBB , Ebenezeer and the rest all you are is a box ticker. Your mind is limited.

No, it’s for free. I’m a fee years away from full qualification so I wouldn’t expect me numeration for it.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 990157, member: 273”]The more you keep it up the more foolish you look.
There are so many contradictions it’s hard to pun them down. In one hand you say you can improve a skill (a neuromuscular movement), but on another you say you can’t improve decision making (also neuromuscular)

Then the most foolish thing of all you said is to limit instruction on decision making to one time. If it doesn’t work the first time it never will. What a bizarre way of thinking. Don’t ever go into coaching or education, you clearly don’t have the patience or insight to be an educator on any level.
Like Mac, MBB , Ebenezeer and the rest all you are is a box ticker. Your mind is limited.[/QUOTE]

Kevin, you’re not going to bamboozle me with medical/physiological terms. I’ve played football as well and know what happens when you are playing, you can see it all unfold in your eyes and how certain players don’t have the composure and sporting intelligence to make the right decisions, they can improve on their skills through repetition and practice and they can improve on their practice but the ability to make the right choices is not something that can be trained or coached, it is intuitive and the great players will develop this as they get older while the lesser players won’t. You are a crank, you are desperate to show everyone on here on what special person but with every post making an even bigger idiot out of yourself than before. From your posts we can divulge that you are a dumb and insular person to who is desperately trying to portray yourself as the exact opposite and the defensive, inferiority complex you carry when your bullshit is regularly challenged and torn to shreds further swells your village idiot tag on here.

You’re not clever or insightful, you are one of the most deluded and dumbest people I have ever interacted with - both online and in actual real life.

Brilliant!

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 990162, member: 2533”]Kevin, you’re not going to bamboozle me with medical/physiological terms. I’ve played football as well and know what happens when you are playing, you can see it all unfold in your eyes and how certain players don’t have the composure and sporting intelligence to make the right decisions, they can improve on their skills through repetition and practice and they can improve on their practice but the ability to make the right choices is not something that can be trained or coached, it is intuitive and the great players will develop this as they get older while the lesser players won’t. You are a crank, you are desperate to show everyone on here on what special person but with every post making an even bigger idiot out of yourself than before. From your posts we can divulge that you are a dumb and insular person to who is desperately trying to portray yourself as the exact opposite and the defensive, inferiority complex you carry when your bullshit is regularly challenged and torn to shreds further swells your village idiot tag on here.

You’re not clever or insightful, you are one of the most deluded and dumbest people I have ever interacted with - both online and in actual real life.[/QUOTE]
So great players can develop it but others can’t? If it can’t be coached how can it be developed? You continue to contradict.
When you don’t understand you just don’t understand I suppose.

Jaysus, you have a pretty low level of humour.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 990185, member: 273”]So great players can develop it but others can’t? If it can’t be coached how can it be developed? You continue to contradict.
When you don’t understand you just don’t understand I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Saying I don’t understand isn’t in anyway convincing, Kevin. People develop intuition, it can’t be trained by anyone else, it’s just something that they develop by themselves. You seem to saying Kerrigan can have his poor decision making coached out of him by others, I am saying he can’t, he can only rectify that himself and if he hasn’t done that after near ten years of inter county football he’s not going to do it and the reason for that is he doesn’t half a top class football brain to match his other attributes.

The tripe you have posted to justify your argument has made you look seriously naive. I find it amusing the way you accuse other people of being narrow minded when you constantly reference books you are currently reading to validate your opinions.