All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

This is grimly fascinating fare, and even enjoyable. Some great scores. Derry are quite content to handpass around midfield in an effort to draw Donegal out and they’re doing it well. They must have had at least 70% possession. Tyrone played 227 handpasses in the 2003 All-Ireland final which was the zenith of dour Ulster football and Derry are well on course to beat that today.

+1

Derry are being forced to shoot from very tough angles. Donegal seem to be reluctant to back themselves.

It’s like they are caught between two game plans at times…

Hear, hear.

This is very enjoyable and being played at a real intensity. Derry have had to hit some great scores but I can’t see them keep doing it in the second half.

Paddy Bradley saying Derry getting an awful lot of favourable decisions from McQuillan.

I have to agree

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 949198, member: 48”]Paddy Bradley saying Derry getting an awful lot of favourable decisions from McQuillan.

I have to agree[/QUOTE]

I would have the opposite opinion, think Donegal have had more questionable decisions in their favour. Paddy is a very bitter man.

Holly has made some really poor errors.

Goal for Donegal. I take it all back about Donegal. They are back and a real threat for honours this year.

The 'keeper was poor for the goal, made it easy for the forward.

Stunning score from Murphy.

Maurice Fitzgerald-esque. This is the best we’ve seen from Donegal since 2012.

The director should be sacked for his constant cutting away from the play to show replays and crowd shots. Presume it’s BBC NI pictures.

Maybe a tad harsh. Keeper gambled that the left footed man would go near post which would have been most likely.
It was a good finish.

Galway 1-5 0-0 up

The tackling from Donegal has been ferocious.

Murphy wreaking havoc now.

Donegal have scored more in 10 mins than they did in the whole of first half. Derry totally shellshocked.

This is some performance.

This is very impressive by Donegal

Serious ten minutes of football from Donegal.

Derry badly rattled.

I think Derry should have grievances on some of the frees they have not been awarded.

Galway 1-06 London 0-00.