All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

2 bad misses from Donegal.

2 woeful efforts.

Fergal Doherty looks like he will have to come off, big loss for Derry.

Quality score from Christy Toye

Dire game so far.

Terrific point.

What a score :clap:

Some score from Holly there. Donegal playing really well though, I may have been a bit premature in writing them off this year.

Murphy barely involved so far, I think he flatters to deceive an awful lot and I think Donegal should really consider using him in midfield.

How the fuck is Murphy able to move about in those shorts? Haven’t seen shorts that tight since the 80’s.

Jesus, if the ref’s going to throw the ball up for that delay in taking the free then that dick Conor Allis would never get to strike a free for Limerick.

That’s a super score for Derry

Derry have had a few bad calls against them in past few minutes.

That’s the way to beat the mass defense, break a tackle, quick shot.
Standard is awful

Diving everywhere from Donegal.

That was shocking from Holly, great goal chance on there.

Fuck me that was awful. Certain goal chance lost.

I think the commentary team have been very harsh on Donegal. They are defending very well and despite being dominated in midfield are only two points behind and they themselves has missed a plethora of good chances. Derry have been the better side but Donegal would be ahead if they have taken their chances. Think Donegal will push on and win this in the second half.

Hunegal are shocking, they have the players to play good attacking football and cut Derry open but they don’t seem to know what they are at.

I don’t think they have, Donegal are a much more formidable force when they go defensive.