All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

Typical to see waiting around the fringes ready to start a ruck.

Well, fuck you.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 955271, member: 9”]Typical to see waiting around the fringes ready to start a ruck.

Well, fuck you.[/QUOTE]

disgusting how you think you’re above criticism you arrogant pig…

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 955271, member: 9”]Typical to see waiting around the fringes ready to start a ruck.

Well, fuck you.[/QUOTE]
Choke back those tears Bandage.

You went completely over the top, pal.

That’s why I penalised you.

You wouldn’t understand

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 955276, member: 9”]You went completely over the top, pal.

That’s why I penalised you.[/QUOTE]
You’ve rolled out over him there, the whole truck and trailer.

You dismiss his size and then start crediting his long limbs. Generally a guy with long limbs is going to be tall, you idiot.

You can’t tackle the keeper in small square. At least that was the rule, I think it still is, however rarely is it punished now and keepers are fair game. It’s hard to stay up with the rules, but I didn’t think this had changed.
You can’t pin anyone to the ground, however referees completely ignore it now all the time, it’s making a farce of the game.
A technical foul in the small square is a penalty.

His size is a disadvantage to being particularly skillful you numpty. I’ll spell it out.
Long arms = advantage in the air
Long legs = advantage in kicking distance
However being long limbed can be detrimental to close/tidy skills that Fitzgerald had. It’s very unusual in fact.
But I doubt you ever saw him play. Were you even born in the 90’s?

Sounds like the ref fucked up there or your team pissed him off so much he decided to rip ya off.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 955284, member: 273”]His size is a disadvantage to being particularly skillful you numpty. I’ll spell it out.
Long arms = advantage in the air
Long legs = advantage in kicking distance
However being long limbed can be detrimental to close/tidy skills that Fitzgerald had. It’s very unusual in fact.
But I doubt you ever saw him play. Were you even born in the 90’s?[/QUOTE]

Long limbs would have a lot to do with Fitzgerald being 6 ft 2. Are you really that much of a spastic?

Totti mugging himself off good and proper here.

And I have never seen anyone that height having anything near his skills. In any football sport it’s rare.

Ciaran McDonald.

oh dear…:eek:
Macdonald’s right foot was for standing on for a start…

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 955304, member: 182”]oh dear…:eek:
Macdonald’s right foot was for standing on for a start…[/QUOTE]

So was Maradonas.

1. He was not as tall as Maurice Fitz
  2. He had nothing like the career Fitzgerald had
  3. He was a inferior footballer in general, but in the skill department especially (CMc was probably a better runner alright)
  4. You should stop embarrassing yourself now.

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 955304, member: 182”]oh dear…:eek:
Macdonald’s right foot was for standing on for a start…[/QUOTE]
MDM is next.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 955387, member: 273”]1. He was not as tall as Maurice Fitz
2. He had nothing like the career Fitzgerald had
3. He was a inferior footballer in general, but in the skill department especially (CMc was probably a better runner alright)
4. You should stop embarrassing yourself now.[/QUOTE]

1. There was an inch between them in height.
  2. He was one of the top and arguably most skillful forwards of his generation.
  3. He was not an inferior footballer, he was an actually a much more rounded footballer than Fitzgerald was.
  4. I will continue to embarrass you until you learn some humility and try and curb the diarrhea that you spout.

:popcorn: