All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

You’d never see a game as turgid as this in Ulster.

Kevin would tell you it’s because of the heavy ball.

Brolly is probably wishing he donated his eyes watching this.

Pure putrid… Football produces 3/4 good games a year Max.

Mayo get away with a lot of arm and jersey tugging. They let go fairly sharply but it’s enough to stop the opposition breaking the initial tackle and then they bottle him up. Even the horribly biased and unendingly annoying Kevin McStay mentioned it.

You have no idea how much skill it takes to run with a heavy ball. Only ambidextrous lads can really do it well.

Cillian O’Connor must be the most overrated forward in the game, he generally offers fuck all from open play and is a fairly average free taker.

This could go down to the wire.

Kildare giving Louth a flogging.

1-13 to 0-05 at HT.

0-04 to 0-03 at the break. Terrible.

Spillane “I think we could sell this opening 35mins and market it as a cure for insomnia.” :rolleyes:

What a relentless bore of a man. I’m sure Roscommon will be conerned about his opinion if they win the game today, and they’re bang in it.

“There’s only one way around the blanket, and that’s to kick over it.” This is all the analysis he produces game on game.

Brolly’s right about Mayo. They have a pompous and arrogant attitude, yet they’ve won fuck all.

Kicking a heavy ball far is an example of a high skill level.

Ah, Mayo…god-help-us.

Imagine how embarrassing it would be if Sky showed this game :oops:

The O’Sheas have been really poor.

Great goal!

Hardly be as embarrassing as a game that was over after 13 minutes.

“Roscommon fans have gone wild”. Camera susbequently cuts to a number of isolated gormless simpletons. :smiley:

Whataboutery, I fucking detest it.