All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

Not really because it’s so much easier to work it onto your stronger foot in Gaelic.

Caolan Rafferty goal.

Armagh 1-09 Cavan 0-06

I see Dublin have changed almost all of their forwards. I thought teams only changed two?

Dublin giving their untried forwards a run out.

Full Time: Dublin 2-21 Laois 0-16.

Dublin subs score 0-9, some firepower from the bench when opposition are tiring.

Dublin are a joy to watch. They have serious depth and talent. Really difficult to see any credible opposition to them in the forseeable future.

Dublin have ridiculous strength in depth, didn’t play all that well and still won by 11 after Laois put in a huge effort for practically all of it.

So they would’ve won without them anyway then

I expect heaps of praise for calling a comfortable victory for Armagh.

Armagh 1-12
Cavan 0-09

Cavan are desperate, a horrible team.

Laois played pretty well there and still lost by 11. Could be demoralising in the obvious sense of losing quite heavily but enough there to suggest they can have a good qualifier run if they knuckle down again. A very boring post this one.

The big four back into the Leinster semi-finals again*, same as last year.

June 29th:
Kildare v Meath/Carlow
Wexford v Dublin

Of course, Arcade Fire play Marlay Park that night and there’s also some World Cup last 16 fixtures down for decision. This could be an enjoyable day out.

*unless Carlow shock Meath next week.

Bit unlucky if you took that on.

Dublin far from convincing early on but that’s been the pattern quite often. Relentless in the second half and the forwards off the bench gave them a great extra dimension. McManamon’s pickup and awareness for the second goal was excellent.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 957678, member: 9”]The big four back into the Leinster semi-finals again*, same as last year.

June 29th:
Kildare v Meath/Carlow
Wexford v Dublin

Of course, Arcade Fire play Marlay Park that night and there’s also some World Cup last 16 fixtures down for decision. This could be an enjoyable day out.

*unless Carlow shock Meath next week.[/QUOTE]

What about Pixies you cunt?

Dublin are about the only football team that are worth watching. The northern crowd living up to their thug reputation

Go fuck yourself, you ain’t man enough to survive two minutes in our world, bitch.

:rolleyes:

What world is that now?