All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

They kicked him out of the US, fuck da Poelees.

What’s right with being a cop? They are filth for the most part.
I have no problem with teachers per say, just there is something wrong with one if they marry a cop. And I have noticed it makes an awful combo.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 960165, member: 1”]So in assessing Dublin’s list of subs last weekend, you didn’t include Mannion (who was on the bench) because O’Gara (who was not on the bench) is worse? Wouldn’t that
make the bench stronger Kev?[/QUOTE]
Ya, it is stronger than it should be. It’s still not incredible though.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 960163, member: 1”]“Here Nordie lad, read that.”
“Why?”
“It’s for an argument on the internet.”
“Where on the internet?”
“TFK”
“Ah yeah. I look in there from time to time.”
“So what do you think about the article?”
“It’s boring.”
“Look lads McGuinness is after admitting he had those lads injured.”
“Is he? God. Yeah he works them hard alright.”
“Yeah and you’d know. You’re a handy footballer from Donegal.”

Fucking simpleton.[/QUOTE]
It’s sad to see you so low.
Calling donegal lads simpletons for no reason, other than their alleged good skills (everyone isn’t Connolly or Gooch) is nothing short of parochial xenophobia.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 960148, member: 273”]Multiple times. In a crude way.
Dublin attack attack attack. They are willing to give up scores early in a shoot out because they know they have great athleticism both on and off the field.
They wear teams down.
They bring on quick subs after half time.
They supplement this with accurate forwards after.
But at the end of games opposition
are bollixed, these subs get themselves into position and pick up some handy scores.

But I will hold my view on Costello till he starts consistently. He is a lively footballer, but doing it every game like Gooch or the likes is what an incredible player does.
Rock and Macmanaman have both flattered to deceive when started in the past. I think that early in Games good backs are able to stay with them and frustrate them and maybe a drip if confidence comes with that.

Mannion is easily the best overall package at this point (on the bench) and I’m confused as to why he is not starting. Sheer class.

I don’t rate Cullen anymore at this level, he has been too ineffective too many times.

If Dublin lost Brogan and Connolly to injury and you have Mannion starting already and you bring in McManaman and Rock to start I think straight away you make O Gara look poor and you won’t get enough out of McManaman from the start. The strength of your bench is most relevant to losing players IMO.
It’s fantastic for Dublin to bring on either fast or accurate forwards when the donkey work is done, but will these lads do the donkey work if needed? Without writing them off there are question marks.

I’m not saying this cos I’m from Cork, but if Kerrigan and Hurley get injured you are bringing in Donnacha O Connor, Goulding or Paddy Kelly. All 3 could start a game and change a game.

This is not me saying Cork are a better team, it’s purely in the context of forward subs. Cork are at worst compare able.[/QUOTE]

Ok - fair enough.

Interesting.

So the Cork bench you have mentioned including Kerrigan (who you have said definitely won’t be on the bench) is stronger than the Dublin bench excluding Mannion (who is on the bench but shouldn’t be in your opinion). Not content to just assess the strength of the actual subs, you’re making your own convenient changes first. :smiley:

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 960180, member: 273”]It’s sad to see you so low.
Calling donegal lads simpletons for no reason, other than their alleged good skills (everyone isn’t Connolly or Gooch) is nothing short of parochial xenophobia.[/QUOTE]

Fine morals Kevlar. But it’s ok to call most gardai filth?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/imr-us/corkindo/images/2014/01/S78173-xlimage-R6823-tony-davis.jpg

For the most part.

You have a a well documented problem with the protectors of the peace, though Farmer.

He was quoting me

I know, kev. But i decided to remember farmer’s great go at the gardai a while back.

Anyone know if Mannion has fallen down the pecking order or if he’s been injured? Didn’t he miss some games in the league? He was back for the U21 semi-final and final so I was surprised to see 3 or so attacking subs brought on before him on Sunday.

Fair enough. I can’t quite remember it, but no doubt it was well warranted.

I have issues with anyone who abuses power.

Everyone whose opinion I respect agrees with me with regard to this.

I know a few lads who would clearly make good guards. They must be close to the guard scene and they also think I was right.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 960524, member: 24”]Everyone whose opinion I respect agrees with me with regard to this.

I know a few lads who would clearly make good guards. They must be close to the guard scene and they also think I was right.[/QUOTE]

Was this supposed to be posted in the Impressions thread?

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 960524, member: 24”]Everyone whose opinion I respect agrees with me with regard to this.

I know a few lads who would clearly make good guards. They must be close to the guard scene and they also think I was right.[/QUOTE]
The guard scene:D

You just don’t get it.

Banter!

The World Cup is starting.

The sun is shining.

Up the Ra!