All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

Did the same to the same player in last year’s All-Ireland quarter-final too.

Monaghan hit five points from frees that shouldn’t have been given today, they were also awarded a penalty that never was. We had to do without our best forward for the last 15 minutes of the game thanks to a poor call from the referee, two minutes injury time was not enough. Tyrone weren’t good enough today, big players like Cavanagh and Peter Harte didn’t perform today yet we were should have got a draw even with a referee against us and performing poorly against one of the best teams in the country.

If that robbery and the incoming vile that will be spouted against Tyrone is not incentive enough for these lads to go on and win the big one then I don’t know what else we will need. Eddie Kinsella is a clown.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 962780, member: 9”]Brolly rightly calling Sean Cavanagh out for his diving again today.

Well deserved win for Monaghan there. Tyrone have become pretty horrible to watch.[/QUOTE]

He should be calling Mone out on it as well.

Monaghan a far better team today. McCurry and Donnelly the only ones who stood out for Tyrone.

There should have been at least another minute played mind you.

Meath 0-2 Carlow 0-0

Why is that most of Tyrones games end 8 some sort of controversy especially when they loose?

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 962780, member: 9”]Brolly rightly calling Sean Cavanagh out for his diving again today.

Well deserved win for Monaghan there. Tyrone have become pretty horrible to watch.[/QUOTE]
Harte’s carry on at the end was embarrassing.
I’m delighted they are being shown up for what they are. Average.

That was fucking putrid… Not a sport.

What controversy was there in previous defeats?

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 962792, member: 2533”]Monaghan hit five points from frees that shouldn’t have been given today, they were also awarded a penalty that never was. We had to do without our best forward for the last 15 minutes of the game thanks to a poor call from the referee, two minutes injury time was not enough. Tyrone weren’t good enough today, big players like Cavanagh and Peter Harte didn’t perform today yet we were should have got a draw even with a referee against us and performing poorly against one of the best teams in the country.

If that robbery and the incoming vile that will be spouted against Tyrone is not incentive enough for these lads to go on and win the big one then I don’t know what else we will need. Eddie Kinsella is a clown.[/QUOTE]
Kinsella was completely correct to award the penalty. He didn’t award enough black cards though. There were loads of offences meriting them, not including the one for Hughes which shouldn’t have been given.

Monaghan were miles better and should have won by about six points. McManus did OK considering he was lacking in fitness and there’s much more to come from him. Should be a cracker of an Ulster final against Donegal.

Meath 0-2 Carlow 0-1

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 962797, member: 273”]Harte’s carry on at the end was embarrassing.
I’m delighted they are being shown up for what they are. Average.[/QUOTE]

Harte is a cunt.

[QUOTE=“The Scouse Cafu, post: 962802, member: 2660”]Kinsella was completely correct to award the penalty. He didn’t award enough black cards though. There were loads of offences meriting them, not including the one for Hughes which shouldn’t have been given.

Monaghan were miles better and should have won by about six points. McManus did OK considering he was lacking in fitness and there’s much more to come from him. Should be a cracker of an Ulster final against Donegal.[/QUOTE]

He was wrong to award a penalty.

Tyrone are the ones creating the controversy themselves with their diving, fouling, negativity and Mickey Harte’s moaning Alex Ferguson-esque shite. I used to be a big fan of them but they’ve become utterly cuntish in the last year or so.

Meath 0-3 Carlow 0-1

They have always been cuntish. They have just been exposed now.

Meath 1-3 Carlow 0-1

Canavan and McConville disagreeing with McHugh - they both said Morgan was the right man to kick the last free.

Meath 1-4 Carlow 0-1

I agree as well. Morgan was the right man.