All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

Meath 1-4 Carlow 0-2

Chip on the proverable shoulder

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 962792, member: 2533”]Monaghan hit five points from frees that shouldn’t have been given today, they were also awarded a penalty that never was. We had to do without our best forward for the last 15 minutes of the game thanks to a poor call from the referee, two minutes injury time was not enough. Tyrone weren’t good enough today, big players like Cavanagh and Peter Harte didn’t perform today yet we were should have got a draw even with a referee against us and performing poorly against one of the best teams in the country.

If that robbery and the incoming vile that will be spouted against Tyrone is not incentive enough for these lads to go on and win the big one then I don’t know what else we will need. Eddie Kinsella is a clown.[/QUOTE]
Very predictable.

The sooner those cunts get knocked out the better. The football championship is a much better competition when Tyrone are knocked out.

Very accurate.

There’s so much wrong with this post its hard to know where to start. Incredible to believe someone could make such a cunt of a post with just 5 simple words but he did and simple is as simple does.

Total.

Maybe Taz would be kind enough to share with us some of the controversies around Tyrone’s recent Championship defeats. Today was the only game I can recall recently where there was controversy in the aftermath of a defeat and I think with good justication.

Meath 3-6 Carlow 0-2

I’d say you can let that one go now mate, Carlow are a fucking shambles, not surprising given the cunt thats over them.

Meath 6-8 Carlow 0-4

Meath 6-9 Carlow 0-4

Meath 6-9 Carlow 0-5

Meath 6-10 Carlow 0-5

Full Time

Meath 7-13 Carlow 0-6

Time for Carlow to throw their hats at it.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 962989, member: 48”]Full Time

Meath 7-13 Carlow 0-6[/QUOTE]

This has to make meath favourites for leinster.

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10464258_769862803034771_4843169505584223670_n.jpg

Streaker at todays game in Dr Cullen Park, he also threw in a chin up on one of the cross bars.

Meath will certainly be Dublins main opposition in the not too distant future in Leinster. I have been very impressed by a number of players they are bringing thru at Minor & 21.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 958163, member: 2533”]Rock has done more than Hurley, he regularly came off the bench in big games and contributed scores from play. He came off the bench and hit two against Kerry in a tight semi-final, he came off the bench and hit two in the quarter final against Cork, he came off the bench and hit two two against Meath. All these came from play.

In Hurley’s big games last year, he got 3 from play against Dublin, got none from play against Galway and 2 against Kerry - all from the start. Rock played a big role for an All Ireland winning side in important games, Hurley did not. Rock probably established himself later due to Dublin having a far superior forward line to Cork.

I like Hurley and think he is a great player but at this time Rock is more proven.[/QUOTE]

Rock wouldn’t make the Cork forward line.