All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

Gutted for Tipp, sounds like they put in a superhuman effort. Level going into injury time.

The cunts have their dream Munster final now unless Clare can pull off a miracle tomorrow.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 967730, member: 1552”]Gutted for Tipp, sounds like put in a superhuman effort. Level going into injury time.

The cunts have their dream Munster final now unless Clare can pull off a miracle tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Suck it up DK!That was a close one.But even if we blew Tipp out of it people would still be complaining.We kept plugging away and Aidan Walsh mugged them off in the end with two late points!A serious improvement is required if this team is going to do damage in the latter stages of the championship.Tipp to be fair had us on the ropes but they didn’t pull the trigger.I think Cork will improve from here on in and iron out the issues that were exposed this evening.The final will be on the week before the hurling final and our three dual players will probably be going into that one without much hurling done!:eek:

Derry were favourites for Ulster at start of championship…:D:D

Laois are an awful team when the pot shots aren´t flying over like they did against dublin…they really struggled against a very average Fermanagh side…kingston ,for sucha big lad, gets dispossessed far too easily…still a class footballer though…thought the laois corner back o Leary was very good…

Hard to see anyone getting within 5 points of Dublin this year.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 967639, member: 2533”]Derry 2-14
Longford 2-16

Derry are some shower of clowns, they had a wonderful chance of a great run this year but they seem as fractured as ever at county level. That side of the draw is ridiculously lopsided now.[/QUOTE]
Good ol Derry, same ol same ol. Wasnt there some fucking clown here who was shiteing on about them earlier this year?

Relatively average from Laois, shouldn’t have been in the situation they were but was always going to be a drop from the Dublin game. Still a lot problems but Munnelly O Loughlin Kingston Meredith O Leary Begley and Sheehan continue to do the heavy lifting, roll on a 4th Championship game.

That Cork team will be close next year. Need athletes to beat Dublin.

Cork are fine 8-15, its 1-7 where we are struggling. I find it hard to see any team getting close to Dublin in the next couple of years. Cork are a work in progress, but it will take at least 2 years to get competitively close to Dublin.

Hard luck to Tipp.

formline looks dodgy with limerick falling over London.

Bad couple of days for representative teams with “London” in the name of their capital city, with Roy Hodgson, Paul Goggins and Brian McIver’s teams all going two and out.

And it’ll be the same when they play Dublin again so can’t see the objective of persisting if they expect to play Dublin in the latter stages again. As Kenny Rogers sang you gotta know when to fold em. I’m already involved in management 2 years so afraid it’s too late to heed your advice.

Not much London input into the starting eleven in Brazil. It was essentially a County Lancashire eleven. Ten from Lancashire clubs and Gary Cahill who’s essentially Bolton, Lancashire.

I’m not getting into it as your own looking at it from your clubs POV.
But it’s very regular for teams at any level in Cork, Kerry, mayo, Dinegal, Waterford, Kildare, Derry for sure to be waiting 3,4 and even 5 months between games. No doubt there are many more examples. You say you like the break, but you don’t play correct? Laughable.
Tom kenny ruined the mid cork Junior hurling championship for 10 years. It was farcical. The examples are endless. Players come from all grades in alit of counties. Just cos you don’t have one is hardly representative of the whole issue.
On lads going away, it has increased due to even bigger gaps and no point in staying.

I would say Cutbert has an eye on August and next year.
There is absolutely no certainty it will happen again. I would puck dublin to win later on, but I expect it to be only a very late flourish to do it. Cork will have closed the gap.
You are ignoring a very similar example of the dubs in2011 and also Corks new management, new positions and missing key physical players that day. You have already seen what the hurling experience has done for Damien Cahalane, he won’t freeze again like he did in semi.
Plus, why dump paddy kelly, when he wasn’t the problem?

They all did in fairness. You couldn’t blame him for that.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 967639, member: 2533”]Derry 2-14
Longford 2-16

Derry are some shower of clowns, they had a wonderful chance of a great run this year but they seem as fractured as ever at county level. That side of the draw is ridiculously lopsided now.[/QUOTE]
If the dickheads didn’t start training last August they’d be fine.

What about the lads who picked up injuries in club games and the other lads who left the panel?

Frank Murphy :clap:

So what. If they hadn’t over trained maybe they would not be injured. Maybe the lads who left were burned out.
It’s idiotic what they did. No surprise they lost.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 967900, member: 273”]So what. If they hadn’t over trained maybe they would not be injured. Maybe the lads who left were burned out.
It’s idiotic what they did. No surprise they lost.[/QUOTE]

Maybe being the key word there - you’re only speculating.