All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

A clown on this early viewing. No wonder McGeeney was tapping up Dublin’s Shane Supple.

Kildare have massive men all over the pitch, Niall Kelly is the only exception to the rule but otherwise they’re all very, very tall.

Kildare starting to settle a bit after a nervy start

Ollie Lyons is small enough too

Meath should be a lot more ahead on the balance of play.

Some terrible finishing on display here by both sides.

Brophy is a huge loss.

Fogarty:rolleyes:

Terrible

Meath are destroying Kildare but only 3 points ahead.

As is Emmet Bolton I would have thought.

Meath moving far better, far more natural footballers so far. Wouldn’t rule out Kildares fitness and build proving effective later in the game however.

That Meath fella should have realised the goal chance was gone there and taken his point.

PENALTY. Black card?

Kildare are all at sea at the back. They look a lot worse than they were under McGeeney.

Good penalty. No less than neath deserve.

Did Marty say the Kildare goalie had been outstanding ? :smiley:

That was very lucky.

Marty “what a great penalty” :smiley:

We deserve to be 5 down, Foley is all at sea and needs to be pulled, I’d stick Lyons onto Bray. Nothing being created from around the middle third, this game is made for Eoin O’Flaherty. Hurley and McNally have been very poor.

Where is Hurley playing? I think he’s a very good player.

Niall Kelly seems awfully quiet, always struck me as a natural 11.

Pat laying into Kildare despite tipping them before the game. How is he surprised? They’ve been questionable all season.

He’s playing wing forward. He’s talented enough but blows very hot and cold. He’s lost the ball/had his shot blocked everytime he’s got the ball.

He gave advantage Pat, FFS, it was clearly obvious.