All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Yep

Best for Tipp, Campbell, Fox, Maher & Sweeney. Quinlivan just didn’t see enough ball but to Rochfords credit he did essentially say to Keegan forget about going forward. Thought Austin was very poor.

Real pity we conceded 2 goals from awfully soft turnovers. Mayo’s fitness told in the end but they are nowhere near the tough guys they think they are. Tipp more than matched them in the collisions.

Hard to see anything other than an easy win for Kerry or Dublin in the final.

How far did Cork get you stupid ‘’ everyone love me " UUCOAM?

No i don’t. I obviously, but openly, want certain outcomes but will always give an honest assessment after. See McGregor today for the latest instance. I would love to see the cunt get destroyed, go broke and be on the streets. But he won that fight. Same with Cork, same with underdogs (i’m an underdog oerson) etc

My bug with refereeing is wide ranging. I believe the rules are an issue, but i believe the standard GAA ref is star struck and there are cognitive disabilities that exist now that favour the big teams and more famous players. I am consistent in that. I want the smaller teams to get a fair break.

To be honest outside Dublin , Kerry , Mayo, Tyrone and Donegal the rest are second rate .

Fuck sake, here we go again,
Have you read anything I wrote?

You said a fucking mishit was a great finish you utter flute.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bother

The likes of @Sidney are wums but you actually are a dumb cunt.

2 Likes

The thickest addition to the forum in a long long time.

You could even say outside of Dublin and Kerry.

You could even say outside Dublin.

3 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

We learned nothing new about Mayo today, they swept their opponents casually aside without having to exert themselves.

The winners next week between Kerry and Dublin, one would expect, will ultimately be the All Ireland champions.

Sorry, I recognise your username but don’t recall any interaction with you before, which part is it that you’ve taken offence with, is it because I called Tipp mediocre? I assumed you were from North County Dublin?

2 Likes

I never said that you thick cunt,

Some culchies would do anything to get in with the Fungal clique. It’s sad really.

3 Likes

@Mullach_Ide is a northside dub !!!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes, you called them mediocre and that makes you a dumb cunt.

1 Like

Jeysus, the pot calling the kettle black then.

1 Like

Are you still here? Full of jib a few weeks ago but very quiet since.