Cunt Of The Year 2016

Iā€™ll give you a like there. But you need some help on the other thread which I canā€™t give you as I only saw parts of the match

I need no help, Iā€™m clearly in the right, everybody else is staying out for the entertainment. Fuckers seem to think Tipp football team were potential all Ireland winners. :joy:

1 Like

They were certainly potential All Ireland finalists you sneery prick.

1 Like

Links to that claim?

You made a fucking simple statement that a mishit was a good finish.

Tipp AI Semi finalists in both codes & Cark sent home with their tae in their mugs.

In both codes.

Youā€™re getting there Harry. Maybe use ā€˜acceptableā€™ next and youā€™ll both be in the same ballpark.

It was a decent finish, you havenā€™t the slightest clue what you are talking about.
Yeā€™re like a pair of schoolboys, I couldnā€™t care less that Cork lost a couple of games a few months ago :joy:

A decent mishit?

I see you are accusing Doon GAA of throwing a match today too. What sort of a cunt are you? Do you want the forum Sued?

It was a good finish alright. Instinctive. Didnā€™t need to be walloped just redirected

1 Like

It was a good finish, Iā€™m pretty sure everybody whoā€™s seen it back from behind the goal realises that, it looked like a mishit from the high angle but the connection he made was fine and he made it unstoppable by putting it in the corner.

who was it on here a few weeks ago that was slagging off a girl with a serious disability for sympathizing / congratulating with a KK or WD player after they won / lost a game?, (( cant remember the context or find it) but i remember reading it and thinking it was one of the most cuntish things that ive ever read, just real rotten ould shit,
racisim and slagging the gays i dont really mind as it usually goes and comes around and weā€™ve all been on the giving / recieving end at some stage and both sides are well able to defend themselves as well as luanch vitriol,
but mocking somone with a fucking mental disability??? lord jesus
maybe it wasnt exactly mocking per se, but the disabled person was 100% been used as a leverage to score points in some pissing contestā€¦
thats the COTY right there

2 Likes

It was that cunt @bandage

Are you sure it was @Bandage?

Absolutely.

I think @Bandage is an innocent man here. I am open to correction but I am almost sure that it was @Myboyblue who was the offender that @mickee321 is talking about.

whilst I dont agree with MBBs post at all in any shape or form, I think he made a huge error in what he was trying to convey and it wasnt the girl he was annoyed with, more the people praising her.

@count_of_monte_crist

I tried to warn you, but you wouldnā€™t fucking listen.

Can someone from this forum be nominated for COTY? That is if she/he is Irish of courseā€¦

Robbie ā€œand Marianā€ Heffernan.

Autobiography coming out in time for the Christmas market too: