All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

@Rocko this shit is gonna break out again. I think the world would be a better place if you banned @GeoffreyBoycott from using his sports almanac.

Perhaps he needs a @GoogleBoycott

You posted that after the game ffs :laughing:

Kildare were dire in the first half, the second half was a non-event as Mayo took their foot off the gas and coasted home.

No need for another pointless treatise on Ulster football and you’re upsetting @Juhniallio as well. It would have sufficed just to state that Leinster, Connacht or Ulster have never achieved this feat. Munster the traditional standard bearers and most successful of the four provinces have again made history today as a consequence of the wins for Cork and Clare.

I didn’t, but anyway.

Point is they look like they are going somewhere. O’ Neill has improved their decision making and kicking ability. They have good players, he has great respurces there for himself to help him coach. Think by year 3 he will haVe them very competitive.

Ulster have 66% of their representation in the last 12 would mean they have to make 50% of the last 12.

Munster have 4 in the last 12, the same amount as Ulster have had in the last 8 for 2 of the last three years.

Its the most abhorable of cheats though pal, which falls into the cuntish behaviour bracket making you a cunt if you do it

Cillian O’Connor failed to score from play again, guys.

He is shit.

I think shut up about banning

Mayo will beat either Tyrone or Donegal mate

He’s a great forward going through a dip in form, he’ll be back to his best soon enough.

You can’t blame him for going to ground though with the situation Mayo were in at the time. As I said, I believe he would have been an absolute idiot if he hadn’t.

If that makes him a cunt in your eyes, that’s your opinion but I respectfully disagree

Interesting enough stats. In the qualifiers Ulster sides have played against non Ulster sides in 10 games. With the Ulster sides only winning 4 games. 3 of those wins came against division 4 league sides: Carlow, Louth and Wexford. Derry were the only Ulster team to win a qualifier against a non division 4 side which was against a poor Meath side. Of the 8 division one sides in the 2016 Allianz league only two didn’t make it to the last 12, both from Ulster and both dumped out by a division three side in longFord. So far only 3 teams from divisions 3 and 4 of the league have manged wins against division one sides in championship. Tipp beating cork and Longford taking care of down and Monaghan.

Ah Jaysus someone bump the anthem thread that’s the worst rendition ive ever heard!

Red card 5/6 here surely.

Cracking atmosphere. Real feel of championship about it.

RTE coverage a good 5-6 seconds behind BBC

Nice shirt and tie combo by the umpire.

1 Like

As he gave a nazi salute. A lot of them struggle to give the designated signal for a '45.

Cathal Mccarron playing:scream: