All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Also there’s the examples already shown of how mentally and physically empty Cavan and Monaghan were after their Ulster defeats the following week.

Does the fact that Cork are absolute muck factor into your thought process?

7 Likes

One day extra recovery for a game to be played in two weeks time is not a big advantage.

Donegal coped fine last year against Galway in the same situation.

Do you think Monaggan are muck?

Yes

You can’t think much of any of the Ulster teams so, so by your own definition Cork would have every chance against Donegal who are , and clearly also muck or possibly ever so slightly better than muck, barely better than Monaghan.

You should stop now.

What makes you think Cork would get close to Dublin?

You’re spouting a fair amount of shite now Kev, take off the red tinted glasses

So you have no reasoning to your rubbish.

Cork are no world beaters and have many internal issues, but a bit of momentum is huge. I have dismatled your argument and you have nothing.

They have weapons to hurt them. Not enough to win, but to competd for a decent spell.

Mayo have really been fucking blessed here. Who do they get assuming they beat Westmeath?

Donegal legs were gone by 55 minutes yesterday. They’re the first Ulster county since Down in the 1960’s to make six Ulster finals in a row. Lot of mileage on the clock there.

1 Like

If Mayo beat Westmeath and Donegal beat Cork, then Mayo play Tyrone

If Cork beat Donegal, then it’s a draw where they will get either Tyrone or Dublin

So are Galway, Kerry, Westmeath, Roscommon, Tipp and Clare all in one half of the draw?

Replace Derry with Westmeath and you have it

1 Like

I mean in the qualifiers in General up to this point. They couldn’t have gotten a sweeter draw

No they weren’t. They were still fighting up to the end.

The issue was the horrendous tactics that meant they were unable to make any inroads against the Tyrone defence.

1 Like

Tipp were outvoted this morning on venue at the CCCC. 4 provincial secs make up the CCCC with a Cavan chairman.

I believe the vote was 2 each so chairman got the casting vote…

1 Like

What other venue were they voting on ?