All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

A neutral one.

So you haven’t a clue then and are more than likely talking shite I take it ?

1 Like

Two members of the CCCC opposed Cavan as the venue, two voted for Cavan, the chairman had the casting vote pal.

God forbid that a county that doesn’t focus on football only might make any progress.

3 Likes

Another reason to abolish provincial coucils. These guys are the worst of the worst. These are the exact people stopping change cos it effects their gravy train.

4 Likes

Mate, welcome to the rest of our world.

Tipperary never feared Derry, we’ll play them anywhere. @Sidney was being disingenuous when he claimed Tipp had given the advantage to Derry.

1 Like

Two of the situations outlined for a black card are:

• Deliberate hand trip of an opponent
  • Deliberate body check of an opponent after the ball has gone

I think Codrick got the two calls right in the Ulster final. It’s not his fault that the rule is daft.

Another situation is the deliberate drag down of an opponent. If what Diarmuid Connolly did wasn’t that then I give up. Definite black and possible even red.

2 Likes

So Cavan was democratically voted on. Thanks for clarifying

By a Cavan man yes

One of the perks of the position

To the detriment of one team, not a neutral venue.

The Munster finalists playing a first round loser from Ulster, and the game is in Ulster, at the Ulster venue where the Ulster team played two days ago, no less.

Your county board has sold your boys out, for free.

1 Like

As already alluded to, the chairman of the committee cast the deciding vote in favour of Cavan.
Our County Board has been shamefully treated by the football nazis because we took a stand against cynicism.

1 Like

Perhaps you shouldn’t bother to field a team like in 2004?

You hadn’t much problem with bias when Tipp were given home venue for that u21 final?

1 Like

That’s like complaining about the All Ireland Football Final being in Dublin last year

1 Like

No it isn’t.

1 Like

Yes it is

No it isn’t times 100.

Jinx, no comebacks.

2 Likes

That’s a clamping

1 Like