All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

fuck off ref

Absolutely ridiculous decision. That cunt should be fucked off the refereeing panel immediately after this game.

The tackle was badly timed, not at all malicious.

That’s compounded by the fact the Roscommon midfielder should have been sent off in the first half after dragging Brennan down when on a yellow.

+1

It was a genuine tackle for the ball. His height just made it awkward, yellow card all day.

If I was Collins I’d be substituting Hickey as he’s pretty close to another yellow. If they go down to 13 they’ll be handing this one to Roscommon.

Roscommon no.3 should also be gone now.

A high tackle goes unpunished there by a Roscommon player.

Tackle head high there just waved as a free without so much as a ticking in the book. Why can’t Hughes be consistent at the very least in his decision making.

Clare is now a football county

Paudie Hughes, mate.

1 Like

McStay the spoofing cunt still hiding above in the stands. If he had any gumption in him at all he’d be on the sideline encouraging his players.

Is Tubridy old?

Here podge

Another stent for davy

fuck, Podge coming on awful early.

Nothing in that.

Podge took a dive.

Dive from podgy.

That’s a harsh enough second yellow but he should have been gone earlier.

Maybe it was justified with the trailing leg on the replay.

The contact from Podges arm against Mulhooly was the only reason for him to go down. Holding his head is acting the cunt.

@caoimhaoin, please expand on this overtraining / fatigue thing. I also think Roscommon are overhyped and bordering on shite. Would intercounty players of any substance not be doing gym sessions on an individual basis a few times a week in the autumn? Does it really make a difference if Roscommon were doing collective sessions and a bit in the field? As I say, I think it’s more down to them being average-shit with a gimp for a manager.

Roscommon’s Paul Earley thinks it was a deserved red card for Clare but a harsh red card for Roscommon. :rollseyes: