All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Some awful wides from W’meath. Should be level at this point.

Two shit games. from four shit teams. Can’t wait from the real Thoroughbreds of the sport to take the field tomorrow.

1 Like

Mayo are increasingly dislikeable. Fortunately they’ll get their arses handed to them next week.

1 Like

Who are they playing?

tie-ROWN

Right yer man is talking rubbish so. Not much between the teams and it will be 2 either side i would say.

You’re saying I’m talking rubbish?

Yes

Ok, I’ll bite. You’re clearly fairly frustrated after another Cork choke (despite your predictions) and wanna pick a fight on the internet rather than go enjoy your night up in Dublin.

Mayo have been average all year long. Recent performances only emphasised the point. Being exposed by Galway, Fermanagh and Westmeath is hardly scintillating form. They are still porous in defence. They appear a team hoping for an AI rather than a team on a mission.

Tyrone have form and are a team on a mission.

All things being equal, there’s only one result.

Mayo have really turned into a belligerent shower of cunts this year, you’d almost admire them for it. Its shit or get off the pot time next week though.

Difficult to gauge what level Tyrone are at with the standard so awful in Ulster and coming from Division 2 football. Tyrone are facing a side next week who in the last four years have narrowly lost two All Ireland finals and have lost two All Ireland semi finals in replays to the eventual champions. Tyrone as a county haven’t won a high stakes match for years and only a handful of their veteran players have that kind of experience.

1 Like

Personally I think Mayo will beat Tyrone with a few points to spare, no real logic in it but there’ll be a kick left in Mayo yet. Nothing suggests Tyrone are above ordinary at the very top level.

1 Like

You’re a fool. We will destroy Mayo

The only logical conclusion is a Mayo win… Mayo have been one of the Big 4 that have been miles ahead of the rest of the pack since 2011. Big 3 for the last two years really with Donegal in decline. Tyrone have proved nothing yet and are very much an unknown quantity at the elite level.

What? There is a big 3 and a big 4?

Huh?

1 Like

I’m in the sugar club, the missus is off her head dancing on the stage and thats not my thing :joy:. Come down, have a shot of whiskey and i’ll tell ya why Mayo will win.

We can have an arm wrestle if ya really want.

I missed Dublin.

4 Likes

he was a cobh footballer till around 2001 also kev, shea fahy organised his xfer to Nemo
Histon is fantastic footballer, he is only with a junior B club tho, he was excellent in the u21s last couple of years and the final this year v Mayo, ill do a proper post last on the game yesterday but jesus kev judging by a few of the chancers who were playing wing back for us yesterday i dont think he is that far away , as we had at least 2 who are not IC standard starting yesterday
i played with daly one day i think in 2000 it was east cork jafl v castleyons up on their second pitch, i remember he smashed kieran mcgann in half, as far as i know he won an AI club with nemo in 2001 which was a year after he xferred, they beat ballinderry in the semi and maybe crossmolina in the final
i think the last cobh man to start a senior game for cork in football was ger morgan in the NFL in the 80’s, Dereck was the the last man to play senior hurling but the 2000 AI Semi v Offaly was the end of him

1 Like

jesus you’re some bitter bollux

Ya he may well.make it. All he needs is a better brain than Colm O 'Driscoll. COD broke his bollix in fairness but hasn’t the head for it.

Thought Kevin O’Driscoll did well but Clancy was ineffective. Tom Clancy, Clon really stepped up and thats great.