All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Lads still writing Mayo off. Hilarious.

2 Likes

We got spoilt watching Tipp’s champagne football last week. This “Tactical” football is for the fucking birds.

Let’s hope the Dubs give Dún na Gall an good double digit hole opening in the next match.

2 Likes

Mayo choked and Tyrone not good enough to punish .

I think Tipp will beat Mayo

It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Tyrone intercepted that ball before the keeper got to it. I’d imagine the Mayo roaster supporters would have gone into meltdown.

Better team won but did their best to fuck it away, I’ve won a lot of money on that as I backed Mayo to win at 6-4and no goals at 7-1.
They’ll beat tipp but I’m interested in the handicap.

That’s me finished with the football championship now. The rest of those teams left are disgusting cunts

2 Likes

Has Morgan ever scored a free?
Tyrone showed a serious lack of composure there.

1 Like

McCarron will be on some rager around Dublin tonight. Stay safe out there everyone.

1 Like

He’s a top roaster.

:

1 Like

How did they beat Donegal? All of their subs complete unknowns. Panel pretty bare now experience wise if Cavanagh walks away.

A lot of lads on this thread are simply supporting Tyrone to try and impress nembo kid.

1 Like

Big thanks to @anon32894817 for just liking a post I made last week predicting this result just before @Nembo_Kid called me a fool for doing so :smiley:

Dubs the only team left that will beat mayo.

Really?

:joy:

And i don’t get the talk about Tyrone. I knew it would be close, but they are not a real AI contender.

That was/should have been a bigger win than the 1 point suggests. Mayo have experience over Tipp and when you get to the final its all yp for grabs. They will hope for Donegal or Dublin. I think they have a Kerry hang up like Kerry have one for Dublin

1 Like

Mayo will be bet by Tipp.

Tipperarys full forward line will relish roasting that Mayo full back line.

Aftertiming is frowned upon on TFK, pal. Post up a picture of your betting slip or your online bet receipt please.

1 Like