All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Tipp will beat Mayo mate.
Mayo are huge chokers.
Dubs v Kerry is the real final.

I’m predicting a Kerry Mayo final with Mayo winning by three.

:joy:

Dublin will win the AI.keep on to your money pal.

1 Like

Donegal have to win this for that to happen. Dublin will beat Kerry, i have never been so certain of a result between 2 similar enough standard teams in my life
Kerry putting way way too much into playing/beating Dublin. To an unhealthy level.

Tyrone are a good team,they the only thing they lack is two great forwards like O Neill and mugsy,that will keep them from winning an AI as long as dublin are around,fair play to Mayo 6 semi finals in a row,Dublin v mayo final again

1 Like

More certain than you were of Cork winning last week?

If they stopped being dirty cunts and sledging cunts, then they’d do something

1 Like

I’ve read your thoughts and if it was any other team id agree but Kerry have tradition of doing it for many years. I think they’ll take them.

Really disappointed.

We never got going. Cavanagh seems to have been harshly done on his first yellow though.

A couple of early goals for the Dubs and put this game to bed so we can watch the Olympics.

Fuck sake connelly. Not again.

Tradition is an over used term. The recent past is fat more important. Look at Cork Hurling.

1 Like

I’m saying in their ability to focus on a team far out. I think there’ll be one massive kick in them. James o donpghue to fire.

Today was an all Ireland semi final effectively so you can forgive the low score.

:laughing:

In fairness, Tipp will put it upto Mayo.

Donegal clearly targeting Connolly, ref needs to be strong here but unfortunately he’s a pathetic little cunt.

class point there

Mayo were certainly celebrating like they had made it to the All-Ireland Final.

1 Like

The ref doing well here .