All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Best keeper in Kerry and will finish his county career there I’m told

1 Like

Tomás Ó Sé: ‘Every time Diarmuid Connolly takes the bait, teams are going to load more and more on the hook’

What?

A very good keeper in his youth. Shur any Gobshite can play in goals.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/ICre_Ys8-YM

1 Like

Goalies truly are hilariously useless cunts.

Gigi excluded obviously.

Sounds like you in Glasgow Central

Oooft

1 Like

Not much talk about the Tipperary/Mayo semi final on Sunday. I guess everyone sees this as a straight forward Mayo win.

Any chance of Tipperary pulling of a shock?

Of course there is. And how much of a shock it would be i am not sure about.

Tipp are 5/1
Worth a bet

1 Like

Ya, thats long odds. I wonder had Cork come thru how long they would be. Nowhere near i woukd suggest, despite the fact that Tipp are clearly better.

Mayo will beat them pulling up.

Their form is weak. Hammered by a Kerry team in second gear, beat Derry and Galway who done nothing in 10 years in the championship. I’d be surprised if they are within 10 points at half time.

This hashtag is fucking hilarious :joy:

+1

I’ve heard a lot of lunatics bigging them up this week but everything seems to be on the basis of a game against a relatively unproven Galway team. Form outside that is mediocre.

The All Ireland semi final was already played and Mayo beat Tyrone. This is a challenge game.

1 Like

There’s a lot of talk about the croke park effect and lack of experience within the Tipperary team.People seem to forget about the minor and u21 success that this team have behind them.

Is it?

Hilariously inept, much like all the GAAs social media outputs. What was wrong with Mayo? Why make it May?

They are so fucking bad at this. Up there with the prizes they give out for competitions, here have a cup, or a pen, or a piece of straw.

Gotcha. Yes, it’s fucking stupid. Just like the music they insist on blaring at Croke Park on March day. Wtf