All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Precisely. They’re clueless. They have no idea how to do social media, nor to promote their games. Every photo shoot ‘launch’ is the same. The same shit music piped out of the PA. The same gobshites on the PA on All Ireland day.

The cunts should be shot with balls of their own shit.

As much as I detest Chip Hurling people the 300 or so Football fans in the county as referenced by the players are a sound lot. Watch Croke Park on Sunday being infested with the Tin Foil brigade and watch the Magpie effect it has on the Tipperary football team.

You have little enough to be worrying you all told . You need a ride.

At least we got you to admit Derry and ulster football is mediocre.

Tipp absokutely hammered Galway, who beat Mayo. I realise it does not always work like that, i realise Mayo have been aiming at peaking later and i still believ Mayo will win and i have money on Mayo to win AI. But to completely write off Tipp is foolish.

Mayo have said they are going after goals. I expect them to get them as Tipp are quite open. Its when they get them is key. Get them early and it will be hard for tipp to stay with 4/5 by the end. Hold off till after h-t and i think Mayo will get a bit sweaty but pull it out to win in the end.

Are you offering? I’m not sure what sex you are, so I will need to know that first.

The next time there’s a Saturday August 21st is in 2021.

Why are they advertising a game that’s over five years away?

1 Like

About time someone spotted that.

:smile:

That was a Quarter Final between Mayo and Tyrone, the Semi Final is this Sunday.
Tipperary are there on merit having beaten Cork,Derry and Galway.
Its impossible to see a Tipperary win here as the bookies odds would suggest but we have progressed as a team this year and will hopefully consolidate next year.

1 Like

No not offering . As it happens what is your gender .

So you’re basing Tipp on one game in 3 years.

Listen, are we dancing or not?

No i have been basing my views on tipp over a number of years having watched their football stock grow and also seeing the particular type of player they have like Sweeney and Quinlivan, players who are like gold dust. I also for an outsider have a reasonable insight into Tipp football and knew there would be a hunger there to be successful, a real hunger.

I thought the lisses would set them way back but they haven’t as much as anticipated.

You are the one writing them off for years. Not being able to see what makes up a football team is your issue there. I can see what these lads could become. And with nurturing they are.

1 Like

Who have they beaten?

This year? Have you forgotten?

Cork, Derry and Galway. All tradionally way ahead of Tipp football.

Their mental strength has been notable

Are any of those sides top teams at the minute?

Like Tyrone, none are in the top 4 in the country

3 Likes

Who are ahead of Tyrone, mate?

Dublin, Kerry, Mayo and Tipperary.

1 Like

Tyrone hammered Tipp last year, mate.